* * * The Federal Reserve Conspiracy of T.A.R.P. * * *

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2009

      The Federal Reserve Conspiracy of T.A.R.P.

      We have been told that T.A.R.P. (Troubled Asset Recovery Plan) was created to save the collapsing American economy because the banks could no longer make loans to Americans. A $700,000,000,000 Bailout Bill of Main Street’s money [you and I] was rushed through Congress with no time to read it to meet this national “emergency.”

      But, was that the real plan and objective? Ask yourself now that time has been given for T.A.R.P. to work, how has it benefitted you or the American economy? Ah, now we are finding out that the Federal Reserve Bank is paying banks not to loan money to the American economy. America has been suckered into believing another lie to their own detriment and damage! See the below congressional video citing to a planned demise of America by the Feds.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gkf8VG3HL_8

      In reality, the entire middle-class is planned to be obliterated, including you who are influential reading this. It is predetermined you be financially gutted. Your business is to be slowly depleted through "unfortunate" circumstances of debt foreclosure, bankruptcy, bad decisions, unable to meet tax obligations, poor business, and legislative control of your business and private property.  ….

      “Imagine for a moment the power of the Federal Reserve. They can shut down the housing market and cause all construction to cease with one phone call. They can just pick up the phone, place a call, and cause upheaval in the entire world market. They can send the stock market into a tailspin within minutes. They can bring about massive layoffs in all industries, or create a national depression at whim.”

      Written for J.A.I.L. by Ron Branson in 1996