* * * Deconstructing America * * *

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23, 2009

      JAILers4Justice (J4J)
      Los Angeles, CA                                                         July 23, 2009

      A Public Service Announcement to America

      (To be removed from this PSA see instructions below)

      The Battle Lines are Drawn:  J.A.I.L. versus The Foreign Power

      A Power Foreign to Our Constitution

      Mission Statement      JNJ Library        Federal J.A.I.L.

      FAQs              What?MeWarden?

      Deconstructing America

      How many times has the message gone out that passage of J.A.I.L. (Judicial Accountability Initiative Law) is the absolute necessity for the future preservation of America ?  Watch the following line-up of knowledgeable witnesses who give first-hand testimony of the facts to be submitted to a candid world.

      Deconstructing America , Part I    (7 minute video)

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBzUywM2ENo&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Ethompson4justice%2Ecom%2F&feature=player_embedded

      Deconstructing America , Part II   (6 ½ minute video)

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vB2msm4Sex8&feature=related

      RESOLUTION OF THE

      PATRIOT MOVEMENT UNITED

      (5/15/09)

      We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to affect their safety and happiness.

      WE, THEREFORE, THE PEOPLE UNITED, do ordain and provide for the following;

      WHEREAS we mutually agree that our country has departed from the fundamental principles established by our Founding Fathers set forth in the Declaration of Independence, and our Constitution of the United States; and

      WHEREAS there exists a massive collection of patriots throughout every state of this Union holding a potpourri of divergent agendas who uniformly desire to unite in a concerted effort to return to those principles; and

      WHEREAS heretofore it has been proven quite difficult for the nation’s patriots to unite in a concerted, universal effort to restore those principles; and

      WHEREAS the consequence of doing nothing to this end is absolutely intolerable, unacceptable, resulting in disaster for this country; and

      WHEREAS it is agreed among ourselves that it is imperative that the patriot community aggressively become proactive, rather than reactive, in response to the tyranny controlling our lives under the guise of “law;” and

      WHEREAS we mutually agree that current forms of systemic “remedy” has failed us all, and that we are therefore convinced there is no remedy under the current system; and

      WHEREAS we mutually agree that if there is to be freedom, a remedy must originate directly from We the People; and

      WHEREAS we agree that revolution, which is inevitable if we do nothing, is not a remedy, but rather evidence of the lack of a remedy; and

      WHEREAS we mutually agree that there is no higher form of self-government that exists, or should exist, than that of a People’s Grand Jury accessible directly by the People; and

      WHEREAS our currently composed county Grand Juries across this nation have been commandeered by government and prosecutors having a clear conflict of interest; and

      WHEREAS we must absolutely, for our survival’s sake, strive to achieve a united effort in which we must all agree; and

      WHEREAS the judicial branch of government, as the final backstop, affects the agendas of the entire patriot movement, and every issue is ultimately determined by a judge (or judges) at some level, state or federal; and

      WHEREAS we mutually agree that there should exist no person, or class of persons, that should be above the law, or shielded by immunity for  wrongdoing, which immunity has been vested by the judges, for the judges; and

      WHERAS if it were possible to cure every evil within our country, and leave the present judicial immunity intact, it would not take long before we would be right back to where we are today, and

      WHEREAS nearly half of our states within this Union have a constitutional provision for a People’s Initiative process, worded after the following manner: “All political power is inherent in the People. Governments are instituted solely for their benefit and purpose. They have the right to alter or reform their government whensoever they shall require it.”

      BE IT THEREFORE RESOLVED, that We, the People United, pursuant to our Declaration of Independence, and our Initiative processes, agree upon instituting these four basic and fundamental principles within our current form of government, which fundamentals affect us all;

      1.     Judicial Accountability

      2.     Directly to the People

      3.     In the form of an independent autonomous Grand Jury

      4.     On the sole issue of abuse of Judicial Immunity

      BE IT FURTHER RECOMMENDED that the Patriot Movement United agree among themselves to establish a target state which constitutionally provides a People’s Initiative process in which we shall endeavor to submit and pass an Initiative Measure upon such ballot accomplishing the above four fundamental criteria, and to take on the establishment propaganda that shall certainly follow in their effort to quash our Initiative, and to overthrow the wishes of the People to pursue life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

      WE, THE PATRIOT MOVEMENT UNITED, THEREFORE, in a firm reliance on the protection of Divine Providence, unanimously agree, not only for the sake of ourselves but also for our posterity, to pledge to each other, our lives, our fortunes and our sacred honor.