* * * Give Us Straw That We May Make Bricks * * *

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14, 2009

      JAILers4Justice (J4J)
      Los Angeles, CA                                                  July 14, 2009

      The Battle Lines are Drawn:  J.A.I.L. versus The Foreign Power

      A Power Foreign to Our Constitution

      Mission Statement      JNJ Library        Federal J.A.I.L.

      FAQs              What?MeWarden?

      Give Us Straw

      That We May Make Bricks

      By Ron Branson – National J.A.I.L. CIC

      J.A.I.L. has been presented with the following question and comment:

      Ron,

      Where does Scripture guarantee us TODAY a homeland or peace on earth? I think to some extent you are hacking above the root. Quite frankly auditing the Fed can do much good.. …

      Creature of the Creator

      Michael Powers

      ifreemantoo@...

      Discoverer of self-evident truth

      Not a creature born of man's legalized mischief or legalized plunder

      Ron’s Response:

      Michael Powers, you have asked me “Where does Scripture guarantee us TODAY a homeland or peace on earth?” Perhaps the most quoted Scripture today by Christians on this point is II Chronicles 7:14, “If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.”

      The particulars of this principle is cited in detail in Deuteronomy 28, starting at verse 1, to wit, “…If thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the LORD thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth: And all these blessings shall come on thee, and overtake thee, if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God. Blessed shalt thou be in the city, and blessed shalt thou be in the field.” etc. This promise of God is just as valid today as it was in the days of Moses. America would be blessed above measure if it would only reverence the Lord God, and put Him first!

      Other Scriptures on this point are Proverbs 14:34, Psalms 29:11, Proverbs 16:7, Isaiah 26:12 “Righteousness exalteth a nation,” “The…LORD will bless his people with peace.” “When a man's ways please the LORD, he maketh even his enemies to be at peace with him.” “LORD, thou wilt ordain peace for us:”

      The Scripture is very clear on this point that righteousness in every age results in  peace, “And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.” Isaiah 32:17.

      Now let me turn to your comment, “Quite frankly auditing the Fed can do much good.” Such a suggestion is tantamount to the slaves in Egypt wanting straw to make bricks (i.e., continue in their bondage). As you can see, I have entitled this response “Give Us Straw That We May Make Bricks.” This is reference to Moses delivering Israel from their 430 years of bondage in Egypt . Pharaoh sought to punish the Israelites for seeking deliverance by withhold straw.

      Now straw was to these slaves of utmost importance for making bricks, if the objective were to make bricks for Pharaoh. They failed to see what God was doing, and so they criticized Moses for this deprivation. Now God had no intention of assuring that the Israelites had straw for the making of bricks in Egypt , but rather for the ending of the slavery and deliverance from Egypt . I call this misunderstanding shortsightedness. Straw had no relevance to the main objective, i.e., deliverance from Egypt . Nor does auditing the Fed have relevance to getting rid of unconstitutional practices altogether. If Congress cannot understand “Congress shall coin money and regulate the value thereof,” neither will they understand the consequences of an audit, no matter what it is!

      Just so, auditing of the Federal Reserve would be important only if the objective were the maintaining of the Federal Reserve. But J.A.I.L. does not wish to maintain the Federal Reserve when the Constitution clearly forbids its existence. J.A.I.L., rather, shall result in the utter destruction of the unconstitutional Federal Reserve from the face of the earth permanently, and shall prevent anything such as the like in the future.

      Shall we audit Sodom and Gomorrah ? Shall we audit Satan and his New World Order? (The Federal Reserve is nothing but a component of Satan). Such would be an utter waste of time and resources. We must resist the wiles of the devil, (“Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.” James 4:7), not audit him. We must focus, rather, upon that which profits, and that which is effective, namely, oversight of the judiciary by accountability directly to the People. All unconstitutional entities (which are approximately 90%) shall  thereby dissipate, along with the powers foreign to our Constitution.

      Thank you for expressing your concerns. Hopefully what I have offered will be of help to you. God bless you, Michael.

      Ron Branson

      VictoryUSA@...

      in 'subject' line and hit reply. Your request will be automatically & instantly

      processed.

      Our Founding Fathers said, "...with a firm reliance on the protection of Divine

      Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our lives, our fortunes, and

      our sacred honor." Dec. of Independence . We are a ministry in great need of

      your financial support. Donate to this vitally important work at;

      "J.A.I.L."  P.O. Box 207 , North Hollywood , CA 91603

      J.A.I.L. is a unique addition to our Constitution heretofore unrealized.

      JAIL is powerful! JAIL is dynamic! JAIL is America 's ONLY hope!

      E-Group sign on at http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/jail4judge s/join

      Visit our active flash - http://www.jail4jud ges.org/national _001.htm

      *   *   *

      He has combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to

      our constitution, and unacknowledged by our laws; giving his assent to

      their acts of pretended legislation.    - Declaration of Independence

      minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.."  - Samuel Adams

      striking at the root."   -- Henry David Thoreau