* * * Putting Out Brushfires * * *

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2009

      JAILers4Justice (J4J)
      Los Angeles, CA                                                    July 13, 2009

      A Public Service Announcement to America

      (To be removed from this PSA see instructions below)

      The Battle Lines are Drawn:  J.A.I.L. versus The Foreign Power

      A Power Foreign to Our Constitution

      Mission Statement      JNJ Library        Federal J.A.I.L.

      FAQs              What?MeWarden?

      Putting Out Brushfires

      By Ron Branson – National J.A.I.L. CIC

      J.A.I.L. has received the following inquiry. Response is below.

      Dear Mr. Branson,

      Why don't all "barred" attorneys start collaborating on the internet so that We the People can have a joint base to demand Legal actions by the court.

      I have spent a lot of time trying to find help in my simple case, (I am in Alaska ), which I have proof of judicial malfeasance, denied Due Process of law, and violation of my Constitutional rights. ….

      It seems that if we are to stand up against the corrupt system, we should try to unite better. I will help in anyway that I can. Feel free to call or email me.

      Thank you for what you are doing! Take care.

      May God's blessings be upon you. Regards,

      Denny George

      Ron’s Response:

      God bless you, Denny. Your testimony is all so common all across this once great nation that there is no justice. I am flooded with such as the like. We have come to that same description described in the Book of Isaiah,

      “ … judgment far from us, neither doth justice overtake us: we wait for light, but behold obscurity; for brightness, but we walk in darkness. We grope for the wall like the blind, and we grope as if we had no eyes: we stumble at noon day as in the night; we are in desolate places as dead men. We roar all like bears, and mourn sore like doves: we look for judgment, but there is none; for salvation, but it is far off from us. For our transgressions are multiplied before thee, and our sins testify against us: for our transgressions are with us; and as for our iniquities, we know them; In transgressing and lying against the LORD, and departing away from our God, speaking oppression and revolt, conceiving and uttering from the heart words of falsehood. And judgment is turned away backward, and justice standeth afar off: for truth is fallen in the street, and equity cannot enter. Yea, truth faileth; and he that departeth from evil maketh himself a prey:” Isa. 59:9-15.

      J.A.I.L. has within it a whole passel of former and current attorneys. They either fear disbarment, are currently being disbarred, or have already been disbarred. You state, “We the People can have a joint base to demand Legal actions by the court.” Herein lies the problem. So long as we continue look to the courts for a remedy, we shall suffer “truth fallen in the street.”

      The greatest problem of which J.A.I.L. must deal with is the ignorance of the People. It is not that we do not have a remedy, it is that we must deal with ignorant People. “My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee.” Hosea 4:6.

      I am patiently awaiting the masses to awake up to the realization that all their efforts at seeking a remedy within the current system are leading them to sheer frustration and ever deeper quicksand.

      J.A.I.L. is forced to deal with ignorant People who live in a mythological dream world that somehow they will arrive at an answer. J.A.I.L. is observing them running out of money, energy, and resources. When they hit the bottom in total frustration, it is my heart’s desire they will lift up their face from the mud and look to the cause of J.A.I.L. It is very hard to explain the truth when People are offended thereby. I have many things to share with them, but these things shall only be revealed when they are ready to receive them. In the meantime, it shall be unto them only frustration upon frustration with no end in sight, i.e., “…we look for judgment, but there is none…”

      It was Henry David Thoreau who said, "There are a thousand hacking at the branches of evil to one who is striking at the root." In my opinion he missed the equation by ten-fold, i.e., “There are ten thousand hacking at the branches of evil to one who is striking at the root.”

      It is very easy to strart brushfires, but contrariwise, it absorbs a great deal of time, energy and expense to put them out. Nearly everything I observe within the Patriot front is a “single-task” effort that will be accomplished by acquiring judicial accountability of that damnable doctrine of judicial immunity. But who has ears to hear the truth? So long as judical immunity exists unchecked, there shall be nothing anyone or any group can ever accomplish in obtaining its goal. Our Founding Fathers just did not establish the Grand Jury forum for no good reason. But where is the effort to restore our most powerful weapon against an arbitrary government? Rather, they are out trying to quelch another brushfire, followed by another one.

      In the meantime, I shall be here watching the People be chewed up by the very ones in whom they seek redress of grievances. My heart aches to hear of the maladies the People are going through, but until they are ready for God’s way, they seek for an Ark of deliverance which they shall never find. They look for light, but behold, darkness. I have been speaking according to these words now for going on fifteen years. He that hath an ear to hear, let him hear.

      Ron Branson

      J.A.I.L. (Judicial Accountability Initiative Law) www.jail4judges.orghas been in existence since 1995, and is in all 50 states and foreign countries.

      To manage your email, place the word Subscribe or Unsubscribe

      in 'subject' line and hit reply. Your request will be automatically & instantly

      Our Founding Fathers said, "...with a firm reliance on the protection of Divine

      Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our lives, our fortunes, and

      our sacred honor." Dec. of Independence . We are a ministry in great need of

      your financial support. Donate to this vitally important work at;

      "J.A.I.L."  P.O. Box 207 , North Hollywood , CA 91603

      J.A.I.L. is a unique addition to our Constitution heretofore unrealized.

      JAIL is powerful! JAIL is dynamic! JAIL is America 's ONLY hope!

      E-Group sign on at http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/jail4judge s/join

      Visit our active flash - http://www.jail4jud ges.org/national _001.htm

      *   *   *

      He has combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to

      our constitution, and unacknowledged by our laws; giving his assent to

      their acts of pretended legislation.    - Declaration of Independence

      minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.."  - Samuel Adams

      striking at the root."   -- Henry David Thoreau