JAIL Radio - Sunday Aug. 13th @ 8:30 pm

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2000
          This coming Sunday evening, August 13th, JAIL will be on internet radio.
          Allen Raymond, the host, has designated the second Sunday of each month as "JAIL Night." The program will start at 8:30 pm California time (adjust your time accordingly) and will continue until 11 pm.
          The guests with Allen Raymond will be John Wolfgram and Brad Goodspeed.  John Wolfgram is JAIL's Radio Program Director. He has served for many years as a very aggressive attorney, suffering some twenty-seven arrests, and on one occasion, having his ribs broken in court. He is a very good orator and spokesperson on the corruption of the judicial system. Brad Goodspeed is JAIL's Washington State Chapter leader. He is leading in making great advancements for JAIL in his state, and he expects next year to be the year of Victory for JAIL in Washington State. Brad is hosting a BBQ for everyone interested in JAIL on Saturday, August 27th which will feature Prime Rib, Samon, and Chicken. Admission to the BBQ is the purchase of  a high-quality J.A.I.L. T-Shirt for $9.95. (It has JAIL on the back like the FBI or ATF. Also available will be a beautiful river boat cruse. To plan your attendance at the BBQ, RSVP Brad at BARONBOY@....
          JAIL Night is a listener call-in program, and you may call in and ask questions of either of our guests by calling (661) 721-0313.
          You may tune in to listen at www.truthradio.com. This program will reach the entire U.S.  We ask everyone to listen, and particularly all of our JAIL leaders across the country. Better yet, call in and ask questions which will make the program more interesting.
      -Ronald Branson-
          Go to www.truthradio.com and follow its instructions, or read the instructions below.
      1.    Make sure you have a media player installed.
      You may install Real Player or Winamp. If you already have Real Player,
      Winamp requires that you uninstall Real Player before installing WinAmp. After you down load either program from the net, you have to install it. Go to Windows Explorer.  Click on Start, Settings, Control Panel, Add/Remove a Program. Look over your installed software components. You  should see a listing for RealPlayer or WinAmp.  Make sure one or the other is installed. (Installation is required to operate). To do this, run the installation setup file that the players come with. It is ordinarily a self executing program that will unzip (self-expand) the file. To do this click on the RealPlayer or WinAmp file. A window will open showing it expanding.
      2.     Make sure your speakers are connected.
          If you do not have a sound card or speakers, you will not be able to tune in.