* * * Everything You Say and Do Makes Perfect Sense * * *

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2009

      Everything You Say and Do

      Makes Perfect Sense

      (By Kristi Devine - devinekristi@...)

      Kristi, there is absolutely no way to “stop the illegal acts of judges on an everyday basis,” inasmuch as we are dealing with a systemic problem, not personal problems. The problem is not evil or unaccountable judges, but rather People’s ignorance. It was Pogo who said, “We Have Met the Enemy, and He Is Us.”

      We truly have the implicit power to bring the judicial system under our power when we decide we want to do so. So long as the People continue to roam and flounder looking for case resolutions, they shall never find the answer! They shall be continually spinning their wheels, “Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.” II Timothy 3:7.

      I have been called of the Lord to open the eyes of the blind and the ignorant, but will they see and hear? “Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand. And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive: For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.”  Mathew 13:13-15.

      How shall I say this so that the populace will receive it? I shall one day stand in judgment of the many who have rejected my words. “He that receiveth you receiveth me, and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.” Matthew 10:40. Stated in inverse, He that rejecteth you, rejecteth me. And he that rejecteth Me rejecteth Him that sent me.  This is not an objective I wish to do, but nonetheless, it shall indeed happen in that day when God does His marvelous Work!

      - Ron Branson

      VictoryUSA@...