Psycho Babble - "Force is Freedom in Operation"

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2009

      JAILers4Justice (J4J)
      Los Angeles, CA                                       June 10, 2009

      A Public Service Announcement to America

      (To be removed from this PSA see instructions below)

      The Battle Lines are Drawn:  J.A.I.L. versus The Foreign Power

      A Power Foreign to Our Constitution

      Mission Statement      JNJ Library        Federal J.A.I.L.

      FAQs              What?MeWarden?

      Psycho Babble –

      “Force is Freedom in Operation”

      Orwellian newspeak teaches us that war is peace, freedom is slavery, the lie is truth, wrong is right, and mandatory is voluntary.

      George Washington got it wrong when he stated his famous words, "Government is not reason, it is not eloquence, it is force.”

      What’s more, if the politicians are correct, not even God got it right when He condemned such practice, “Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!” Isaiah 5:20

      J.A.I.L. (Judicial Accountability Initiative Law) www.jail4judges.orghas been in existence since 1995, and is in all 50 states and foreign countries.

      To manage your email, place the word Subscribe or Unsubscribe

      in 'subject' line and hit reply. Your request will be automatically & instantly

      Our Founding Fathers said, "...with a firm reliance on the protection of Divine

      Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our lives, our fortunes, and

      our sacred honor." Dec. of Independence . We are a ministry in great need of

      your financial support. Donate to this vitally important work at;

      "J.A.I.L."  P.O. Box 207 , North Hollywood , CA 91603

      J.A.I.L. is a unique addition to our Constitution heretofore unrealized.

      JAIL is powerful! JAIL is dynamic! JAIL is America 's ONLY hope!

      E-Group sign on at http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/jail4judge s/join

      Visit our active flash - http://www.jail4jud ges.org/national _001.htm

      *   *   *

      He has combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to

      our constitution, and unacknowledged by our laws; giving his assent to

      their acts of pretended legislation.    - Declaration of Independence

      minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.."  - Samuel Adams

      striking at the root."   -- Henry David Thoreau