Sign Me Up Now!

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10 12:54 PM

      Sent: Wednesday, August 09, 2000 8:33 PM
      Subject: jail

          [J.A.I.L.]  - It's about time!
          I have irrefutable evidence surrounding the tactics used to
      force me into a plea not just by the court, but by my state appointed council as well.
          After being held to answer for seven months, out of terror, I took a plea. This I sought to overturn. I am close to exonerration as a result of my quest.
          Immune from criminal activity are DA, JUDGE, the COURT
      and its APPOINTED Council, and the POLICE DEPARTMENT. We have a problem.
          Although, I am seeking damages, which I will be awarded, but at whoms expense? Taxpayers?
          Artificially created crimes financed by its victims! Immunity to those responsible!!!!

      Sign me up NOW.

      Sincerely finding Justice
      "CE"

      Dear "Sign Me Up Now":
          You've only seen the damages. Just wait until you experience the "remedy!"   -Ron Branson-