Letter From a Dodge Dealer

    Message 1 of 1 , May 21, 2009

      JAILers4Justice (J4J)
      Los Angeles, CA                                       May 21, 2009

      A Public Service Announcement to America

      (To be removed from this PSA see instructions below)

      The Battle Lines are Drawn:  J.A.I.L. versus The Foreign Power

      A Power Foreign to Our Constitution

      Mission Statement      JNJ Library        Federal J.A.I.L.

      FAQs              What?MeWarden?

      Letter From a Dodge Dealer

      By George C. Joseph

      Letter from a Dodge Dealer

      PrisonPlanet.com

      Wednesday, May 20, 2009

      Letter to the Editor

      My name is George C. Joseph. I am the sole owner of Sunshine Dodge-Isuzu, a family owned and operated business in Melbourne , Florida . My family bought and paid for this automobile franchise 35 years ago in 1974. I am the second generation to manage this business.

      We currently employ 50+ people and before the economic slowdown we employed over 70 local people. We are active in the community and the local chamber of commerce. We deal with several dozen local vendors on a day to day basis and many more during a month. All depend on our business for part of their livelihood. We are financially strong with great respect in the market place and community. We have strong local presence and stability.

      I work every day the store is open, nine to ten hours a day. I know most of our customers and all our employees. Sunshine Dodge is my life.

      On Thursday, May 14, 2009 I was notified that my Dodge franchise, that we purchased, will be taken away from my family on June 9, 2009 without compensation and given to another dealer at no cost to them. My new vehicle inventory consists of 125 vehicles with a financed balance of 3 million dollars. This inventory becomes impossible to sell with no factory incentives beyond June 9, 2009. Without the Dodge franchise we can no longer sell a new Dodge as “new,” nor will we be able to do any warranty service work. Additionally, my Dodge parts inventory, (approximately $300,000.) is virtually worthless without the ability to perform warranty service. There is no offer from Chrysler to buy back the vehicles or parts inventory.

      Our facility was recently totally renovated at Chrysler’s insistence, incurring a multi-million dollar debt in the form of a mortgage at Sun Trust Bank.

      HOW IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA CAN THIS HAPPEN?

      THIS IS A PRIVATE BUSINESS NOT A GOVERNMENT ENTITY

      This is beyond imagination! My business is being stolen from me through NO FAULT OF OUR OWN. We did NOTHING wrong.

      This atrocity will most likely force my family into bankruptcy. This will also cause our 50+ employees to be unemployed. How will they provide for their families? This is a total economic disaster.

      HOW CAN THIS HAPPEN IN A FREE MARKET ECONOMY IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA ?

      I beseech your help, and look forward to your reply. Thank you.

      Sincerely,

      George C. Joseph

      President & Owner

      Sunshine Dodge Isuzu

      840 S. U.S. I

      Melbourne , FL. 32901

      (321) 724-6611

      http://www.sunshinedodgeisuzu.com/staff.html

      in 'subject' line and hit reply. Your request will be automatically & instantly

      processed.

      Our Founding Fathers said, "...with a firm reliance on the protection of Divine

      Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our lives, our fortunes, and

      our sacred honor." Dec. of Independence . We are a ministry in great need of

      your financial support. Donate to this vitally important work at;

      "J.A.I.L."  P.O. Box 207 , North Hollywood , CA 91603

      J.A.I.L. is a unique addition to our Constitution heretofore unrealized.

      JAIL is powerful! JAIL is dynamic! JAIL is America 's ONLY hope!

      E-Group sign on at http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/jail4judge s/join

      Visit our active flash - http://www.jail4jud ges.org/national _001.htm

      *   *   *

      He has combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to

      our constitution, and unacknowledged by our laws; giving his assent to

      their acts of pretended legislation.    - Declaration of Independence

      minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.."  - Samuel Adams

      striking at the root."   -- Henry David Thoreau