* * * Restoring Constitutional Government * * *

    Message 1 of 1 , May 18, 2009

      JAILers4Justice (J4J)
      Los Angeles, CA
                                                   May 18, 2009

      A Public Service Announcement to America

      (To be removed from this PSA see instructions below)

      The Battle Lines are Drawn:  J.A.I.L. versus The Foreign Power

      A Power Foreign to Our Constitution

      Mission Statement      JNJ Library        Federal J.A.I.L.

      FAQs              What?MeWarden?

      Restoring Constitutional Government

      http://www.youtubecom/watch?v=bLJgPuNAh60

      I, Ron Branson , have had the opportunity of personally meet Sheriff Mack several years ago at his presentations at the Granada Forum in Tarzana , California , and I must say that I am very impressed with his stand, courage and his principles. I advocate everyone watch his video which I have posted above.

      Did you know the feds only have three law enforcement responsibilities granted to them by art.1 section 8 of the Constitution. They are: felonies committed on the high seas, treason, and counterfeiting. That's it.

      The local county sheriff can keep the feds from pursuing any other activity outside of those prescribed duties. The sheriff has sworn an oath to uphold the constitution for the safety and protection of his or her electorates. To carry out his or her duties as sheriff, he or she must refer to the 10th amendment, which states that all powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, are reserved to the states or to the people. (Slightly paraphrased)

      So when the feds act outside their proscribed constitutional authority, it is the responsibility of all State and Local Officials to disallow such behavior. In Mack v US Justice Scalia states: "The great innovation of this design was that our citizens would have two political capacities, one state and one federal, each protected by incursion by the other." So who protects the citizen from federal incursions? State and local officials!

      Sheriff Richard Mack's book and his lawsuit against the feds, which he won at the Supreme Court level get much more specific than this. Sheriff Mack's case supersedes the Castaneda case and makes it very clear that the "states are not subject to federal direction."

      Sheriff Richard Mack won the Brady Bill case at the Supreme Court against the Fed. Government to reverse Gun Control that Clinton 's Administration tried to force upon us years ago.

      Following the Katrina disaster, police and military were put in action to test how far citizen's rights could be violated without any backlash. The good side of that coin is there are now numbers of people waking up and an organization called the Oath Keepers has sprung up to educate police and military personnel to their responsibility to deny orders that are unconstitutional. The Oath Keepers are advocating the following;

      1. We will NOT obey orders to disarm the American people.

      2. We will NOT obey orders to conduct warrantless searches of the American

      People.

      3. We will NOT obey orders to detain American citizens as unlawful enemy

      combatants or to subject them to military tribunal.

      4. We will NOT obey orders to impose martial law or a state of emergency on

      a state.

      5. We will NOT obey orders to invade and subjugate any state that asserts

      its sovereignty.

      6. We will NOT obey any order to blockade American cities, thus turning them

      into giant concentration camps.

      7. We will NOT obey any order to force American citizens into any form of

      detention camps under any pretext.

      8. We will NOT obey orders to assist or support the use of any foreign

      troops on U.S. soil against the American people to keep the peace or to

      maintain control.

      9. We will NOT obey any orders to confiscate the property of the American

      people, including food and other essential supplies.

      10.We will NOT obey any orders which infringe on the right of the people to

      free speech, to peaceably assemble, and to petition their government for a

      redress of grievances.

      OATH KEEPERS is an association of Military, Veterans, and peace officers who

      will honor their oaths to defend the Constitution, will NOT just follow

      orders, will stand for liberty, and will save the Republic, so help us God.

      www.oath-keepers.blogspot.com

      Sheriff Mack can be reached at: 928-792-4340 or 928-428-8180. His email

      is: SherrifMack@...

      J.A.I.L. (Judicial Accountability Initiative Law) www.jail4judges.org, has

      been in existence for over 14 years, and is in all 50 states and several foreign countries.

      To manage your email, place the word Subscribe or Unsubscribe

      in 'subject' line and hit reply. Your request will be automatically & instantly

      processed. (Note: Program will not permit re-subscribes once unsubscribed.)

      Our Founding Fathers said, "...with a firm reliance on the protection of Divine

      Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our lives, our fortunes, and

      our sacred honor." Dec. of Independence . We are a ministry in great need of

      your financial support. Donate to this vitally important work at;

      "J.A.I.L."  P.O. Box 207 , North Hollywood , CA 91603

      J.A.I.L. is a unique addition to our Constitution heretofore unrealized.

      JAIL is powerful! JAIL is dynamic! JAIL is America 's ONLY hope!

      E-Group sign on at http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/jail4judge s/join

      Visit our active flash - http://www.jail4jud ges.org/national _001.htm

      *   *   *

      He has combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to

      our constitution, and unacknowledged by our laws; giving his assent to

      their acts of pretended legislation.    - Declaration of Independence

      minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.."  - Samuel Adams

      striking at the root."   -- Henry David Thoreau