Can JAIL4Judges Help?

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 23, 2009

      Can JAIL4Judges Help?

      By Joseph Worrell – joseph.worrell@...

      As a father and service member now deploying to the middle east, I wonder if the state and federal laws only apply against poor or unpopular folks. In any event, I definitely plan to file a federal action (suit) within the next two weeks against the State of Florida ... No one is above the law – not attorneys, DAs, state agencies, nor judges!

      Can jail-4-judges help me attack this public corruption and violation of the

      public trust problem rampant in West Palm Beach ???

      Joseph Worrell

      joseph.worrell@...

      Joseph, having spent eighteen years and having filed fourteen petitions in the U.S. Supreme Court with never once any sign of intelligence or honesty in the judicial system, it would be pure insanity for me to take such a matter to court.

      Of course, where one is ignorant and unlearned as to what the courts are, such an experience can provide a great education. This is how I learned what the “law” is, and by which experience I learned the need for JAIL4Judges.

      I am known for repeatedly saying that there is no hope for this nation outside of the passage of JAIL4Judges. Some people learn from others’ experience, and others have to learn from their own. I cannot tell which category you are, so you will have to educate me on this point before I can advise you whether to proceed. The fact is, JAIL4Judges is your only help.

      - Ron Branson

      Founder of JAIL4Judges

      VictoryUSA@...