Alert: Tax Day Tea Party in Your Town

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 2009

      Dear Tax Day Tea Party Leadership:

      Here is the problem. Unless the remedy involves the following four criteria, we are spinning our wheels. The remedy must center upon;

      1.     Judicial accountability

      2.     directly to the People

      3.     in the forum of a Grand Jury

      4.     on the issue of judicial immunity.

      Through this means all the states’ Attorney Generals will be forced to take action against the Federal Reserve Banking system because no state can collect a tax that is not nominated in gold and silver coin, Art. I, Sec. 10. Once the Federal Reserve collapses, so will the IRS.

      What’s more, the Grand Jury is our most powerful tool established by our founding fathers against a tyrannical government. However, we have allowed the “government” to take away our Grand Jury club and use that club upon ourselves. The only cure for this is to reinstitute our own Special Grand Juries under our control to restore a government back to the People.

      Furthermore, it is a given that so long as one branch of the government, the judiciary, is covered by immunity, all other government force will govern under immunity - for where immunity exists, there can be no accountability.

      Every other “remedy” that overlooks these four fundamentals for freedom are unavailing and will result in frustration and ultimate anarchy. Anarchy is not a remedy, but a logical conclusion of the lack of a remedy. All the demonstrations in the world cannot avail in the absence of these four criteria.

      Challenges to my assertion that we have the absolute need for;  judicial accountability, directly to the People, through a Special Grand Jury, on issue of judicial immunity, are welcomed.

      - Ron Branson

      VictoryUSA@...

      www.jail4judges.org