ABC's 20/20: Jailing Kids for Cash?

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30 3:37 PM

      ABC's 20/20: Jailing Kids for Cash?

      Not long ago, J.A.I.L. placed out to its readership a printed story about “Jailing Kids For Cash.” This story has caused a public outrage that has now hit the national television media. 20/20 on ABC has shown a story on this on their 20/20 program, and trailers of this program may be seen as per below.

      Attorney Gary Zerman of JAIL4Judges has placed out the following;

      To All:

      If you missed it, check out the below ABC 20/20 video re corrupt & dastardly juvenile court judges from Wilkes-Barre , PA.

      Note the claim about the "corruption of silence."  BUNK! Maybe a fraction is true, but the real truth is/was, many knew but were scared of the power the judges have.

      Similar to the pedophile priests, even our CHILDREN are not safe with these guys.

      And if you think it's just this case limited to Wiles-Barre , PA , you had better wake up.  This and similar corruption runn'n rampant.  It is manifest.

      Thanks goes to Dr. Shirley Moore, who sent the link to me.

      There is no one left to blame - but the judges/judiciary.

      Attorney Gary Zerman

      GZerman@...

      20/20 VIDEO:

      Jailing Kids for Cash

      http://abcnews.go.com/2020

      20/20 Headlines Article:

      Judges Accused of Jailing Kids for Cash, by Frank Mastropolo

      http://abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=7178686&page=1

      There are two places for comments.  The first is for additional facts on this case specifically.  To leave general comments or to thank ABC go to the bottom of the page and click View All Comments, and go to the bottom of that page to leave your comments.  Please request that they continue to expose family court corruption.

      JAIL4Judges.org

      VictoryUSA@...