Patriots Are Such Ignorant Folk

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 27, 2009

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Clive Boustred [mailto:clive@...]
      Sent: Friday, March 27, 2009 5:14 PM
      To: JAIL4Judges
      Subject: RE: Patriots Are Such Ignorant Folk

      Dear Ron,

      I know who you are and you are an outstanding Patriot. It's just a dam pity

      the people lack the balls to stand up and acknowledge the truth and stand

      with you.  Take courage, there are people who highly respect you and your

      work and effort.  My acclamation does not come from a lowly position. ….

      Kindest regards,

      Clive Boustred, Chairman Liberty For Life and CopperCards Associations

      March 26, 2009

      Patriots Are Such Ignorant Folk

      By Ron Branson - National J.A.I.L. CIC

      "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou

      hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee."  Hosea 4:6

      I, Ron Branson, have been a "patriot" since the end of the 1970s, and admit

      to having then suffered the same ignorance  I now see within the patriot

      movement today.

      I remember a patriot organization half-filling a 6,000 seat forum in

      Southern Califonria that addressed the very same taxing issues that now

      frustrate the people of today. That organization is now gone, and its

      attendees scattered. Yes, and from time to time, I still happen to meet some

      of these same people which greet me. (I have an unforgettable face).

      I further remember attending a seminar in Orange County California around

      the year 1982 and meeting for the first time Congressman Ron Paul and Larry

      McDonald. Ron Paul was doctor and a Libertarian, and Larry McDonald, a

      member of the Georgia State Medical Education Board, a Democrat who also

      served as the second president after the founding of the John Birch Society.

      Shortly after my acquantance with Larry McDonald his airliner, Korean Air

      Flight 007, was shot down from airspace by Soviet interceptor jets.

      I also became personally acquainted with A. J. Porth whose 1964 effort was

      tabbed as the beginning of the so-called "Second American Revolution." A.J.

      Porth was ordered to give the salary that belonged those who worked for his

      company to the government. He told the powers-that-be that he had a moral

      duty before God to fulfill his agreement with those he hired, and that if

      they had a dispute with his labors they must go to them and resolve their

      dispute. Because of his determination to faithfully obey God, he was thrown

      in a padded cell in a prison and treated as an insane person. Even the

      prison officials highly respected him for his dedication and Godly

      principles. His assigned Parole Officer told him, "Mr. Porth, my hat is off

      to you and I highly respect you."

      Having witnessed what has come down the pike relating to the "patriot"

      movement over the years and noting that nothing has changed, I brought suit

      after suit before the judges which cases took me up to the U.S. Supreme

      Court fourteen times which taught me that it was pure insanity to bring

      anything before the judges expecting justice.

      Thereafter, having being called of God and moved upon to pen the words of

      the J.A.I.L. Initiative, I obeyed.  The year was 1995. I asked the Lord,

      since I had neither fame nor fortune, how was it possible to promote this to

      the nation. He told me "Ron, you leave that to Me." I knew at that time that

      God was providing a means to overturn the corruption in this nation, albeit,

      the method was beyond my imagination. At that time I knew nothing about the

      internet, nor was the internet popular.

      God in His faithfulness is providing a bona fide way, through J.A.I.L., as a

      means for this nation to escape tyranny. "There hath no temptation taken you

      but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you

      to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make

      a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it." I Cor. 10:13. God has

      promised that He will "keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall

      come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth." Rev. 3:10.

      While it is manifest that God's judgment is sure, nonetheless, God, in order

      to establish His judgment ( Rom. 3:6), still provides a way of escape even

      though it be the forestalling of the judgment, Proverbs 28:2, "For the

      transgression of a land many are the princes thereof: but by a man of

      understanding and knowledge the state thereof shall be prolonged." God

      always sends forth His saviours, Nehemiah 9:27, "... when they cried unto

      thee, thou heardest them from heaven; and according to thy manifold mercies

      thou gavest them saviours, who saved them out of the hand of their enemies."

      God is providing a means by which He will call this nation into account, and

      through J.A.I.L. has already attracted the attention of no less than six

      state Supreme Court Justices, and at least one U.S. Supreme Court Justice,

      namely Sandra Day O'Connor. California State Supreme Court Justice Ronald

      George states that J.A.I.L. is out to "destroy this wonderful judicial

      system we have here in California ." It has generated at least two million

      dollars' of free negative advertisement, including WSJ, CNN, L.A. Times,

      etc., as well as several legal newspapers such as The Daily Journal, the

      largest in the nation.

      So what is my point? Just recently I was urged to attend a major California

      "patriot" demonstration entitled "Heads on a stick" which was broadcast over

      the radio and covered by television news. Thousands were there chanting,

      "Heads on a Stick!" "Heads on a Stick!" I asked, What does "Heads on a

      Stick" mean? I was told, "Something that will never happen." I asked if this

      was planned as some kind of joke. If indeed these patriots are serious, show

      me some heads. I am from Missouri ! Show Me! I heard nothing about judges,

      judicial corruption, or accountability thereof.

      I am hearing on the internet that we need to find a good leader. But these

      patriots would never recognize a "good leader" even if they could reach out

      and touch him. The only thing good that happened there was that it afforded

      me the opportunity to distribute 600 JAIL4Judges business cards. Someone who

      took the card asked me if I was a judge. I told him "No!" So he gave me back

      the card and walked away. Americans, and even the patriots, are still

      looking to the judges to be their saviour. I just shake my head in dismay at

      the ignorance.

      I can tell you that at a patriot meeting someone pointed out  the leader of

      a nationwide organization that deals with juries. I thought this would

      provide me a great opportunity  to introduce myself.  As I approached the

      man from his left side with my hand extended (he didn't even turn his head

      to look at me,) but aggressively said to me, "I know who your are!" I was

      shocked and stepped back, wondering if he had me confused with somebody

      else. So I tried another approach of telling him how many of his followers

      are also  followers of J.A.I.L., to which before I could complete the

      sentence again said, "I know who you are. You are making the judges angry

      and we want the judges to be our friends." I said to myself, "WOW, he does

      know who I am, and apparently he is angry with me because I am upsetting the

      judges."  In other words, an enemy of the judges is an enemy of his, and he

      is a "patriot" leader. Never once did he ever turn his head to look at me.

      Another well-known patriot leader said of me, "I don't know what the answer

      is, but this one thing I do know, it isn't JAIL4Judges!"

      So here is my preception of the "patriot movement." They seek for what they

      shall never find, i.e. an appropriate leader among them, because they have

      no heart for the truth. Well spoken are the words to Ezekiel, "Son of man,

      thou dwellest in the midst of a rebellious house, which have eyes to see,

      and see not; they have ears to hear, and hear not: for they are a rebellious

      house." Ezekiel 12:2. Christ referred thereto in His Words, "For this

      people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their

      eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and

      hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be

      converted, and I should heal them." Matthew 13:15.

      These are people who are "Ever learning, and never able to come to the

      knowledge of the truth." II Timothy 3:7. They are full of ideas, but they're

      totally devoid of discernment and indeed lack focus! They have a zeal for

      action, but not according to knowledge. They are "Sheeple" wandering about

      without a shepherd; they are the blind leading the blind.

      I cry out, "When, oh when will they open their eyes and hear with their

      ears? And when will they allow the truth to penetrate their hearts?"

      -Ron Branson