Patriots Are Such Ignorant Folk

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 9 8:29 PM

      JAILer Journal
      Judicial  Accountability  Initiative  Law

      March 9, 2009

      Patriots Are Such Ignorant Folk

      By Ron Branson – National J.A.I.L. CIC

      “My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou

      hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee…”  Hosea 4:6

      I have been classified as a “patriot” since the end of the 1970s, and admit to having suffered the same ignorance then that I now see within the patriot movement, knowing only the arguments I am hearing today.

      Back them I remember the patriots half-filling a 6,000 seat forum in Southern Califonria that addressed the very same taxing issues that now frustrate all the people today. That organizational group is now gone, and the attendees scattered all over the place. Yes, and from time to time, I still happen to meet some of these same people here and there who come up and greet me. (I have an unforgettable face).

      I remember attending a seminar held in Orange County California around the year 1982 and meeting for their first time Congressman Ron Paul and Larry McDonald who both spoke to the audience. Ron Paul was doctor and a Libertarian, and Larry McDonald, a member of the Georgia State Medical Education Board, and a Democrat who also served as the second president of the John Birch Society. Shortly after my acquantance with Larry McDonald the plane on which he was a passenger, Korean Air Flight 007 was shot down by Soviet interceptors.

      I became closely acquainted with A. J. Porth known as the original founder of what then became known as the “Second American Revolution.” Porth was ordered to give the money he owed to those who worked for him to the government, and he told the government that if they had a dispute with his workers that they should go to them and not enter him into their dispute. His stand landed him in prison back in 1964. Even his prison guards were highly impressed with his stand and principles. His Parole Officer said to him, “Mr. Porth, my hat is off to you and I highly respect you.”

      Having witnessed what has come down the pike relating to the “patriot” movement over the years and noting that nothing has changed, I brought suit after suit against the government before the judges which cases took me up to the U.S. Supreme Court fourteen times learning that it was insanity to expect anything from the courts in the line of Redress of Grievances. Thereafter I created JAIL4Judges in 1995 and promoted it on the internet. I now have the attention of no less than six state Supreme Court Justices, and retired U.S. Supreme Court Justice Sandra Day O’Connor, the latter of whom travels around the country castigating JAIL4Judges. California State Supreme Court Justice Ronald George states that I am out to “destroy the wonderful judicial system we have here in California .” JAIL4Judges has generated at least two million dollars’ worth of free negative national publicity, including the WSJ, CNN, and the Los Angeles Times as well as several legal newspapers such as The Daily Journal, the largest in the nation.

      So what is my point? Just this week I was urged to attend a major California “patriot” demonstration entitled “Heads on a stick” which was broadcast on a popular radio station and covered by television news. Thousands there chanted, “Heads on a Stick!” repeatedly. I asked, “What does Heads on a Stick mean?” The response was, “Something we will never do.” I asked if this was planned as some kind of joke. If indeed these patriots are serious, show me some heads. I am from Missouri ! Show Me! I heard nothing about judges, judicial corruption, or accountability thereof.

      I hear on the internet the need to find a good leader. But these patriots would never recognize a “good leader” even if they could reach out and touch him. I distributed some 600 JAIL4Judges business cards. Someone who took the card asked me if I was a judge. I told him “No!” So he gave me back the card and walked away as if to express disappointment that I was not a judge.

      I can tell you that at one patriot meeting someone pointed out to me the leader of a nationwide organization of whom most all of you have heard. I thought this would provide me a great opportunity for me to introduce myself to him as many belonging to that organization were also JAILers. As I walked up to him from his left side with my hand extended to him (he was looking forward), he never even turned his head to look at me, but aggressively said to me, “I know who your are!” I was shocked and stepped back, wondering if he had me confused with somebody else. So I tried another approach of telling him how many of his followers are also our followers, to which he again said, “I know who you are. You are making the judges angry and we want the judges to be our friends.” I said to myself, “WOW, he does know who I am, and apparently he is angry with me because I am upsetting the judges in this country.”  In other words, an enemy of the judges is an enemy of his, and he is a “patriot” leader. Never once did he ever turn his head to look at me.

      Another noted patriot leader said of me, “I don’t know what the answer is, but the one thing I do know is that it isn’t JAIL4Judges!”

      So here is what I perceive about the “patriot” movement. They seek for an appropriate leader among them who shall lead the charge, but a “Leader” they shall not find for they have no heart to the truth. Well spoken to Ezekiel the words, “Son of man, thou dwellest in the midst of a rebellious house, which have eyes to see, and see not; they have ears to hear, and hear not: for they are a rebellious house.” Ezekiel 12:2. Christ referred thereto in His Words, “For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.” Matthew 13:15. They are a people “Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.” II Timothy 3:7. They are full of ideas, but they totally lack focus! They have a zeal for action, but have no direction. They are “Sheeple” wandering without a shepherd, the blind leading the blind. When, oh when will they open their eyes and hear with their ears? And when will the truth penetrate their hearts?

      - Ron Branson

      VictoryUSA@...

      J.A.I.L. (Judicial Accountability Initiative Law)www.jail4judges.org, has

      been in existence for over 12 years, and is in all 50 states and several foreign countries.

      Our Founding Fathers said, "...with a firm reliance on the protection of Divine

      Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our lives, our fortunes, and

      our sacred honor." Dec. of Independence . We are a ministry in great need of

      your financial support. Donate to this vitally important work at;

      "J.A.I.L."  P.O. Box 207 , North Hollywood , CA 91603

      J.A.I.L. is a unique addition to our Constitution heretofore unrealized.

      JAIL is powerful! JAIL is dynamic! JAIL is America 's ONLY hope!

      E-Group sign on at http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/jail4judge s/join

      Visit our active flash - http://www.jail4jud ges.org/national _001.htm

      *   *   *

      He has combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to

      our constitution, and unacknowledged by our laws; giving his assent to

      their acts of pretended legislation.    - Declaration of Independence

      minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.."  - Samuel Adams

      striking at the root."   -- Henry David Thoreau

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 27 8:38 PM