Chains You Can Believe In!

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2009

      Chains You Can Believe In!

      J.A.I.L. has been accurately proclaiming the truth regarding America since 1995, but very few listen. We have precisely  foretold of these days we are now enduring with the following words;

      The subject matter you are about to read is of utmost importance, … inasmuch as it deals with a national emergency involving you and the future of your children and grandchildren. Whether you find it difficult to grasp or understand makes it of no less importance. This message is directed toward middle-class America , the wealthy, and to all who have ears to hear. ….

      Imagine for a moment the power of the Federal Reserve. They can shut down the housing market and cause all construction to cease with one phone call. They can just pick up the phone, place a call, and cause upheaval in the entire world market. They can send the stock market into a tailspin within minutes. They can bring about massive layoffs in all industries, or create a national depression at whim. They can do what no military power on earth can do, ruin the nation over the weekend and never fire a shot.” (J.A.I.L. 1996)

      These very exact same words could have been published last month rather than in 1996 when I first published them. But nonetheless, what has been done in preparation for our warning? I can pretty well faithfully say NOTHING. And yet, the message of J.A.I.L. today is just the same as it was back then, i.e. the passage of J.A.I.L.

      Turning America around is quite easy, but the People are still “Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.” II Timothy 3:7. The People have employed a thousand and one ideas, but they still have not found the answer, and they shall not find the answer because they refuse to hear. I have even been told, “I don’t know what the answer is, but the one thing I do know is that it is not J.A.I.L.”  J.A.I.L. has been like unto the chief corner stone which the builder’s rejected. People have other ideas they yet “have to try!”

      I have entitled this email, “Chains You Can Believe In,” but perhaps some of you would rather hear my “I Have a Dream,” presentation. Believe me, it does not present a pretty picture of the future of America . It differs considerably from the message of Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke who is even now stating that our current demise will reverse itself by the end of 2009. His message reminds me of the false prophets of old who foretold kings of more prosperous days ahead.

      Now let me tell you the truth! The future deliverance of America depends upon the outcome of J.A.I.L. I was recently mocked for stating this, but I am unmoved, for the truth is the truth which cannot be altered!

      I am compelled by our J.A.I.L. Constitution & By-Laws http://www.jail4judges.org/goals/implementation/ByLaws.htm  to tell you accordingly;

      J.A.I.L. hereby imposes a National J.A.I.L. semi-annual financial support of ten ($10) dollars on each and every JAILer payable during the months of March and September of each year. Such support shall be made payable to "J.A.I.L." and sent to:

      P.O. Box 207, No. Hollywood , Ca. 91603.  *

      * Comments:

         Thomas Paine said in 1777, "Those who expect to reap the blessing of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it." Should we expect to achieve Victory in America without supporting it, we seek something that has never been, nor ever shall be. From the Founder's personal viewpoint, J.A.I.L. is a cause certainly worthy of at least 5% of their gain to which God has entrusted them.

      Notwithstanding this fact, it is hoped that this miniscule amount of ten dollars will inspire all JAILers to donate more than the minimum $10 according as they have been blessed by J.A.I.L.'s outreach. J.A.I.L. is the hope of the future of this nation, and certainly worthy of your financial support!

      Pray for the future of America .

      God bless those of you who seek God’s face in these evil times.

      - Ron Branson