Forming Common Law Grand Juries in Each State

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1 3:27 PM

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Kit Carson [mailto:ceo@...]
      Sent: Sunday, March 01, 2009 7:06 AM
      To: JAIL4Judges

      Forming Common Law Grand Juries in Each State

      Dear Sir,

      Thank you for the letter to Ron Branson .  I have known Ron for many, many years: probably the most honorable man I know.

      I have traveled down many of the similar roads as Ron has gone down (meaning law, judges complaints, lawsuits, etc.)  I hve been to court at least 300 time over my 50 years in business, I can complete with any lawyer, but I am only a lowly paralegal and Constitutional scholar.

      I hate to say this: but our Constitution gone, the Feds and the state goverments are out of control and rule us with guns, judges annd threats. All grand juries have dissappeared or been completely emasculated.

      These are the days that try men's souls?  Which men?  No humans in America are real patriots, duly informed on basic law, have no guts, believe the Feds rule us and their souls are not tried.  HOWEVER, there are a few groups.....very few groups (like Vietnam Vets, Hells Angels militia guys, ) that have guts, but no real political power.

      This is what they should do in each State Incorporate the name People's Grand Jury and set it up as they see fit....six men and one foreman.  While they become busy and begin to issue indictments/true bills against judges, lawyers, county clerks, police etc. ... they can walk in embarrassment as the press, TV and the establishment laff there assess off at these seven silly men of the grand jury.  These seven men do not use their real names!  In their secret org. they record their real names as well as a . k. a....s

      Remember, grand juries are secret meetings.  In secrecy; these seven men recruit at least 300 militia men, who take a secret blood oath to defend their state constitutiions, and they form a legal and deadly (secret militia).  They create a real jail on one of the member's rural land;  said jail could be a barn, a garage, basement or cellar or any emply old cargo van.

      Next step;  indicted criminals are targeted for arrest and incarceration.   The militia ( Vets, or Angels) should trap and capture a few traitors on one weekend.  Lock and load boys: this would be for real....shoot and kill any effort to attack the GrandJuryMilitia.  Very high profile arrests need to be made: Attorney General, City Attorney, at least one out of control judge and for sure, one judgde from the tribunal called " Traffic Court ." Maybe even the Governor?  All are incarcerated in the secret rural jail over one weekend.

      THIS IS WHAT THE SECOND AMENDMENT IS FOR ... WE THE PEOPLE!

      Reality:  I cannot locate seven good men in my state to form a Citizens Grand Jury.  I have located three (besides me) and one militia man is "too busy with his retail store," and cannot participate ... but he did contribute much talk and 10 "atta-boys."

      The Republic is gone, and will suffer the same fate as the USSR .  Really!  This is the way of the world; what actually transcends in century after century.  Most of us alive today, will see the implosion and self destruction of USA .

      The only way I'll lock and load, is ..."if the unemployed marauding hordes come to get my food and car, or the uniformed gestapo are on my porch screaming orders at me."   I pray this will never happen.  Remember the Watts riots?  How about Katrina riots?  Our economy/our currency

      destruction is what will set off food and gas shortages and immediate riots all over USA ..................Hell is comin' to breakfast, in our lifetimes!

      John Hancock - out in the rocky mountains.

      Forming Common Law

      Grand Juries in Each State

      By Joseph McNicholl - josephmcnicholl@...

      Hi Ron, the gall that the Lawyers/Attorneys, who wear Black Robes and who call themselves judges, have in a Country where ALL Authority for these very people, the judges, to function comes from, the Sovereign!!!!!

      Nowhere in the Constitution are the words Lawyer or Attorney to be found, yet 'We the People' are in their BAR 'Legal' system?????? How does a Sovereign become 'subject' to the State supreme court justices?  Through deception or Stupidity, or both????  To even think that they are Superior to us, especially, when we are formed as a JURY to make sure another Sovereigns [the source of authority] Birth RIGHTS are NOT violated or Infringed on, is SHAMEFUL!!!!!!!  The JURY is the Highest part of Self Government, which is us, the Sovereign Natural born Citizens, who can prove they were born in a UNION State and therefor, in SELF Government SUPERIOR to what 'We the People' Created, by us  Delegating some of Our EQUAL Authority!!!!!!!!

      Here is the very definition of USURPERS!!!!! Let us start charging them with perjury [Lying to the JURY] and the proof is their Oath of Office which they Consent to, by signing that Oath!!!!!!!  Where is the delegated authority for the supreme court to be SUPERIOR over the JURY? There is NONE because that would be a Mockery to government OF, BY and FOR the People who created it!!!!!! That's like you giving the Rope to somebody who wants to hang you, NO ??? All authority to be governed, is by the Sovereigns Delegating limited Authority to a civil servant/government worker and they take an Oath to obey that limited authority!!!!!!

      There was ONLY one reason for the People of the former Colonies, now joined in a Perpetual UNION through the Articles of Confederation, to Institute Self Government and that is to make sure our Birth RIGHTS are Protected by an agreement called the Constitution which is a Delegation order to those who take an Oath to OBEY it!!!!!

      Joseph McNicholl

      josephmcnicholl@...

      Joseph, as you know, you are preaching to the choir. The root of the problem lies with the question of to who do we "charge" these people with perjury? Yes, we are the sovereign, but they contend such is true provided "they" give us permission to be the sovereigns. This, of course, is the very reason why we need to pass J.A.I.L. by State Initiative.

      Article II of our California State Constitution, like Article VII of South Dakota's Constitution, spells out, "All political power is inherent in the people. Government is instituted for their protection, security, and benefit, and they have the right to alter or reform it when the public good may require." The power of the People could not be clearer. Yet, if the 2006 South Dakota election has any meaning, the People do not want to be the sovereigns. They would rather trust in the establishment to be their sovereigns, and to reign over the People's created Common Law Grand Juries.

      Just getting J.A.I.L. on the ballot anywhere sends the system in total disarray and fear that the People might "recall" their power as sovereigns. The entire nation would go into upheaval if J.A.I.L. were to get on the ballot here in California , I can assure it!

      -Ron