Bracing For Your Economic Future

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2009

      Bracing For Your Economic Future

      The "Stimulus Package" will prove to result in an economic disaster, and will actually make things very much worse than they are now. I recommend proceeding to set up barter exchanges among the JAILers, i.e. "I will give you a bushel basket of oranges for a bushel basket of your apples." But this barter system must provide for three-way trade, "I don't need apples for my oranges, I need an auto mechanic, but the mechanic does not want apples or oranges, he wants a carpenter.” This means, of course, will only provide you a tree to tie onto in a tornado, but is not the remedy.

      The real remedy is passage of J.A.I.L. which will force the entire government system to deal in gold and silver coin per Art. I, Sec. 10, Clause 1 of the U.S. Constitution, to wit, "No state shall ... make any thing but gold and silver coin a tender in payment of debts..."

      I've been preaching the remedy for years, but the People fail to give heed to what I say concerning the coming judgment. I don't want to face the temptation of saying to all of you, "I told you so." It is urgent you heed my advice, and quickly.

      What have you got to trade with J.AI.L in exchange for your future security and your freedom? Does your future freedom  have any value to you?

      Believe me, I know what I am talking about, folks. Rest assured that God has set me a watchman on the wall to blow the trumpet of His means of deliverance, and His remedy is through J.A.I.L. just as was the ARK was in the days of Noah. When J.A.I.L. prevails anywhere in this country, I know People will look to me as the founder of J.A.I.L. to secure their future security, and the system shall not be able to resist my plans in lifting this country out of its quagmire, yea, not even the president of the United States , or even Congress. All you have to be concerned about is, “Can you all trust this character, Ron Branson.” Ron Branson addresses this concern and says, God’s way is the Only way, there shall be no alternative!  II Chronicles 7:14, “If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.” Nehemiah 9:27, “[W]hen they cried unto thee, thou heardest them from heaven; and according to thy manifold mercies thou gavest them saviours, who saved them…”

      - Ron Branson

      Click here>