Why Just the Second Amendment?

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2009

      Why Just the Second Amendment?

      People:

      This is Barbie of JAIL4Judges responding, or better-- reacting-- to the below article by Peter Mancus, "This Will Anger Many." My question is, "Why limit this sentiment to only the Second Amendment?" What about the entire Constitution? Is the Second Amendment any more important than any of the others?  for example, the First? the Fourth? the Fifth? or any of the rest of them?

      The People must view the entire organic Constitution as a whole. A lack of enforcement of one part of it is a violation of the entire instrument, especially the Bill of Rights. It is a Biblical principle that violation of one Commandment is a violation of ALL of them. That principle makes common sense, certainly pertaining to the Bill of Rights.

      I thank Peter for having the guts to write that message, for I couldn't have written a better commentary regarding the election fiasco of 2006 in South Dakota . His sentiments apply perfectly to that entire scenario-- where enforcement of the entire Constitution in South Dakota went down the tubes for the reasons described in Peter's article.

      Although he, as most people do, refers to the ruling regime as a usurping "government," the very fact that it usurps the People's rights takes it out of the category of government altogether in this country, for our founding document confirms that governments are instituted for the very purpose of securing our rights pursuant to the laws of nature and of nature's God. Why do we give the usurping traitors the honor of being called "government" in this country, while they are anything but according to the Declaration which sets forth the principles on which this country is founded?

      Calling them what they are --a power foreign to our Constitution-- is self-evident truth of why they don't recognize our rights, and they never will as long as they are allowed to remain in power OVER the People --OVER the Constitution. The shameful thing about this fact is that the People allow it to happen! It's the People who have let down this country for over two centuries, and we are now reaping what we have sown.

      They had a golden opportunity to put an end to this usurpation in 2006 by passing J.A.I.L. in South Dakota which would have affected the entire country. Imagine having a government that abides by the Constitution --state and federal-- and respects the Second Amendment as well as all Amendments in the Bill of Rights. We never had one because an enforcement provision was never included in the Constitution, which omission has allowed it to go to hell. And yet, the People as a whole just don't get it after living more than two centuries under this hell-bound regime.

      Merely getting "discombooberated" (spelled phonetically) about it isn't going to help. I'm sure the foreign power is getting a good chuckle over Peter's message, especially after successfully overcoming the People in South Dakota and thumping their chests in victorious and continuing usurpation. We'll keep yelling and screaming about these injustices, but why bother if we aren't serious about passing J.A.I.L.?  Nothing else is going to matter!

      My thanks to Peter for his message, but apply it to the entire Constitution, not just the Second Amendment; and read it in light of the election fiasco of 2006 in South Dakota . To refresh your memory, go to www.sd-jail4judges.org.

      Barbie

      victoryusa@...