*** J.A.I.L. States Roster (8/6/00)

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2000

      J.A.I.L. States Roster

          For the benefit of all our JAIL leadership and subscribers, we have composed a "J.A.I.L. States Roster" containing our current update of all the states (Initiative & Non-initiative) that are participating around the country to make JAIL law, with email addresses and currently known JAIL websites.
          We apologize that this is being sent by attachment because of formatting difficulties that would ensue if openly pasted.
          The following is our attachment policy:

      * JAIL's Attachment Policy:
      We realize the dangers associated with viruses moving
      around the internet via attachments. Therefore, it is our
      policy not to open attachments for security reasons.
          There arises times, however, when we are requested
      (or required) to send out attachments, such as when
      there are problems with downloading our JAIL Signature Petition.
          All emails originating from JAIL containing attach-
      ments are self-generated in our computer. Our computer
      is believed to be virus free, and we will never knowingly
      send a virus through our self-made attachments. We are
      currently running the latest Norton Anti-Virus Software.
      While we encourage you to trust JAIL, we ask you to
      exercise your own judgment.

      -Ronald Branson-