Thank you, Mr. Branson

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 19, 2009

      From: ariagroup@... [mailto:ariagroup@...]
      Sent: Sunday, January 18, 2009 5:08 PM
      To: JAIL4Judges
      Subject: Thank you!

      Dear Mr. Branson,

      Firstly, let me thank you for your services and contributions to our society and furthermore keeping me on your mailing list, which I always enjoy the content.

      Secondly, your email of Jan 14, 09 with subject “I Have A Dream”, especially the paragraph on the judiciary system hit home very appropriately and is parallel to what our court system has done to me recently.

      Whereas during 2008, there were twice web conspiracy between an unscrupulous developer who has been bribing everybody in City Council of Pasadena and Los Angeles Supervisor Mike Antonovich who influenced  Superior Court judge on my case with this developer and Chapter 11 Trustee improperly, whereas this developer could improperly (illegally) obtain Unlawful Detainer against my company. Whereas my company “Farm Fresh Ranch Market Inc.”, after 30 years in business, had to be forced to close the doors. There was no reason why a County Supervisor and his related offices CDC could be part of orchestrating the demise of my company unless there were pay back time from the said Supervisor to the landlord.

      The attached document is a very brief summary letter (self explanatory) that has been prepared for some attorneys that have requested information from me, which are also accompanied by another letter from an individual who is a prominent resident of Altadena and previous City Councilman who is in our support and happened to be present in our court proceedings twice.

      Although this communication with you at this time is very brief and is just for introduction, however I will be sending my more detailed declaration that will demonstrate in my opinion the organized crime and the corruption and  injustice U.D. that are being committed in our court systems. Whereas the judges’ actions have caused approx. 44 years of my hard work and approx. $65 million loss to be erased overnight. Whereas now I even do not have any money to pay any attorneys to represent me any further.

      I am in hope that my declaration and supporting information will make my case more clear and possibly your organization can help me fight the injustice bestowed on me.

      Yours,

      Parviz Aria

      Tel: 310.265.0030

      Fax: 310.486.6427