I Have A Dream....! - Ron Branson

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2009

      I Have A Dream…..!

      By Ron Branson

      The Second-Coming of Noah

      Peter Schiff predicts imminent doom.  Fear and loathing will take hold of America . People and businesses will be climbing the flag pole on the Titanic as the band entertains! Trading shall be furious on the deck as the water rises above the ankles.

      I’ve been thinking of designing a sign to hold up at the end of freeway ramps that says, “Will serve as Commander-In-Chief and fix the economy for Food.”

      Here are Ron Branson ’s three planks for fixing our economy.

      1.   Our hands are a gift of God. They are the foundation of all trade throughout the earth. When we have nothing else to trade, we always have the labor of our hands to trade. Subject to God, everything we earn with our hands is ours, 100% of it, not 40% nor 10% of it. To imagine otherwise is slavery, “Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude … shall exist within the United States …” Thirteenth Amendment, U.S. Constitution.

      Somebody says, “How then shall we support the essential services provided to us by government.” Yes, it is true that Thomas Paine said,  “Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil. In its worst state, an intolerable one.” I always like to ask people here just how much evil do they want?

      The answer to this dilemma is found in Exodus 30:14,15,  “Every one that passeth among them that are numbered, from twenty years old and above, shall give an offering unto the LORD. The rich shall not give more, and the poor shall not give less than half a shekel…”

      2.   Ron Branson ’s second plank for fixing the economy is defining the substance in which we must trade. Our U.S. Constitution specifies this in two sections, Art. I, Sec. 8, clause 5, and Art. I, Sec. 10, clause 1. They are respectively as follows, “The Congress shall … coin money, regulate the value thereof…” and “No state shall … make any thing but gold and silver coin a tender in payment of debts…” This is the supreme law of the land. I would provide serious punishment against any power, civil or governmental who would dare violate the substance of the money of account. See also again Exodus 30:15 regarding the half shekel of silver for all who are twenty years and above.

      3.   Ron Branson ’s third plank for fixing the economy is establishing the right to defend and protect what we have earned as set forth in the Second Amendment, “The right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.” Instead of preserving the right to defend what is rightfully ours, we have instead hired out that duty to enforcement officers to do it for us. It is called “911.” When someone is breaking into our homes we are instructed to call 911, and wait for them to arrive. For this service we are charged a tax which tax works to deplete our economy. I say, fight crime, shoot back and forget the tax on calling 911. Save  your money, and with the money you save, buy a bigger gun. I guarantee you that crooks will find a better more honest way of making a living.

      There you have it. Ron Branson ’s three planks for fixing the American economy. Just imagine how fast America would recover if all of us could keep everything we earn, and demand  payment in gold and silver coin, and protect what is ours with guns. I call this the “Heavy Metal Party.” Gold and silver in the pocket, and iron and lead on the hip! Everyone benefits and prospers!

      Now the only way this shall ever happen is by adopting the mandates of JAIL4Judges, namely, “Notwithstanding common law or any other provision to the contrary, no immunities shielding a judge from frivolous and harassing actions shall be construed to extend to any deliberate violation of law, fraud or conspiracy, intentional violation of due process of law, deliberate disregard of material allegations, judicial acts without jurisdiction, blocking of a lawful conclusion of a case, or any deliberate violation of the Constitutions of California or the United States.”

      Without J.A.I.L., watch the video again of what you will see happen in America , for otherwise you will lose everything. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djgH9wA-JSU

      “If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do?” Ps. 11:3. “Righteousness exalteth a nation: but sin is a reproach to any people.” Proverbs 14:34.

      - Ron Branson