JAIL4Judges - The Movie

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2008

      JAIL4Judges – The Movie

      J.A.I.L. has been contacted by The Apollo Project. The question has been raised about producing the message of J.A.I.L. into a movie format. Inasmuch as I have no movie experience, the first question that must be dealt with is whether this is a practical and viable idea. Those of you who have little or some experience in this field are far ahead of me on this question.

      I thought the best place to start is to see what talent we have out there among the JAILers. Any ideas as to how we would start, if that is what we are going to plan to do, I/we need ideas and comments as to what we are up against. Those who take a negative approach to the idea are also welcome to contribute. Perhaps we might start a special forum for such a discussion. Let’s hear from you.

      Ron Branson

      VictoryUSA@...