New Tennessee JAILer Accepts the Position of JIC

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 17, 2008

      New Tennessee JIC

      Danielle Nicolosi – Danny17n@...

      As is common within J.A.I.L., anytime we have a new JIC (JAILer-In-Chief) that steps up to the base, we publish the event to all the JAILers to write and encourage them. Therefore, I, Ron Branson , as the National J.A.I.L. Commander-In-Chief, affirm that I have chosen to appoint Danielle Nicolosi as our new Tennessee JIC, and encourage all of you to direct an email  to her in a word of encouragement. (You are also invited to cc. to me).

      I am also including with this email her attachment she sent to me containing her resume. If the attachment does not come through to you, ask her to send you a copy. Please take the time to view it. Her background is astounding. May she be a great addition to our National J.A.I.L. Team. God bless you all.

      - Ron Branson

      VictoryUSA@...