Interview on BlogTalkRadio

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2008

      Interview on BlogTalkRadio

      By David Klarr – djour8142@...

      At 10 a.m. this morning (11/3/08 – tomorrow is election day) I got off the air in an interview by Zena Crenshaw on the “Change of Venue” Radio Program. I am very pleased to have been invited as their guest, and thankful to Zena for this opportunity.

      What I am hoping to see is the various and sundry “Judicial Reform” organizations forming a focus upon judicial accountability directly to the People in the forum of a Citizen’s Grand Jury. But the Citizen’s Grand Jury I am talking about is not the typical Grand Jury we commonly recognize, as they are judge-selected, District Attorney counseled, under-supported, under-paid, and advised that they have no jurisdiction to investigate judges. That is to be preserved to the “so-called” Judicial Oversight Commissions.

      So long as this routine continues unabated, the People shall continue spinning their wheels in hope of an effective remedy someday. As the Scriptures puts it, “Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.” II Timothy 3:7.

      I have just started viewing the email responses, and below is my first comment on this radio program.

      -Ron Branson

      VictoryUSA@...