Comment Re: How Do We Get Cases Before Grand Juries?

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19, 2008

      Comment Re: How Do We Get

      Cases Before Grand Juries?

      By Kevin - kevinsbjornson@...

      Thank you for your work to get constitutional amendments

      to allow creation of grand juries not controlled by the gov.

      However getting anything like that passed is problematical.

      FIJA takes a different approach. They try to get things

      passed, sure, but in the meantime they utilize what already

      exists.

      My understanding is that grand juries have the power to

      issue indictments, without prompting by a US Attorney or

      District Attorney.

      Copies of proposed indictments could be passed out on the

      public sidewalk in front of courts.

      Kevin

      kevinsbjornson@...

      Ron Branson Responds to Kevin:

      Kevin

      I am sure you have heard the adage that the best way to accomplish a task is not always the most apparent method. I often tell people that their problem is that they are thinking logically. There is no question about the power of the Grand Jury. As I have said, there is no earthly power that supersedes that of a Grand Jury. I was mocked by those in South Dakota who stated that Ron Branson believes the Grand Jury is the highest power in our government. I responded to their State Senator behind this argument that this is not a question of what “Ron Branson” thinks, but of what the Constitution states, “No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury…” I asked this South Dakota Senator if he found it acceptable for the District Attorney, the Governor, a Senator, or the President of the U.S. , or even the Chief Justice of the U.S. Supreme Court to substitute for the Grand Jury in this task. He remained mum on my challenge to him. Of course no one in government can fulfill the power of the Grand Jury. So your point, “My understanding is that grand juries have the power to issue indictments, without prompting by a US Attorney or District Attorney” is unchallengeable. But your problem is not with what the Grand Jury has the power to do, but rather how are you going to pull this task off.

      There is nothing more guarded by the government than are Grand Juries. As a general rule, Grand Juries are select by the judges, advised, trained and counseled by the District Attorney, financially hamstrung by a meager budget lower than every other government agency in existence, the legislature has dictated that Grand Juries cannot investigate judges because that duty must be preserved exclusively to Judicial Commissions made up almost entirely of judges covering for their buddies. Grand Jurors receive a salary less than minimum wages, even less than a high school girl living with her parents and working after hours at McDonalds. No one is honored less than a Grand Juror in this nation according to the dictates of government. They are merely a lapdog (pronounced “watchdog”) fed by the very tyrants of government it is supposed to guard. Other than that, Grand Juries are the most powerful force in this nation.

      You have suggested,Copies of proposed indictments could be passed out on the public sidewalk in front of courts.” I can tell you that many have been brought up on charges by judges of “Jury Tampering” for merely passing out FIJA brochures in front of courts. One of them was a personal friend of mine I have known for many years. But, even if you could pass out proposed indictments in front of a court, do you really believe you could curb judicial immunity in this manner? I hardly think so! Most Grand Juries have never even heard of the doctrine of judicial immunity, much less have an unction to hold judges accountable for judicial immunity. These Grand Jurors are more likely to “lick” the feet of the judges that chose them, and to whom they believe they serve.

      It’s time we get serious and wake up as an army of People and earnestly push to make judges subject to us the People through J.A.I.L.

      -Ron Branson

      VictoryUSA@...