Coming Soon to a Church Near You?

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17 1:27 PM

      Coming Soon to a Church Near You?

      While the below deals with Canada, one can see the handwriting on the wall of such action taking place here in the good ole U.S. in the absence of J.A.I.L..  In fact, outside of JAIL4Judges what is there to stop them?

      For instance, had J.A.I.L. already been in place in California, the recent decision of the California Supreme Court Justice Ronald George regarding his overthrowing the law established by Prop 22, would have definitely been challenged before the People's Special Grand Jury created by the Initiative on the bases of "Judicial Activism," (i.e. legislating from the bench). The California justices would have been called upon to justify themselves on the charge of Judicial Activism by the People sitting on the Special Grand Jury.

      Lacking the presence of J.A.I.L. in America, the below is likely to face all the pastors in this country.

      - Ron Branson

      Alberta Pastor Fined $7000 and Ordered to Publicly Apologize and Remain Silent on Homosexuality

      Says he won't apologize - "I stand by what I said." Will appeal decision.

      By Tim Waggoner

      OTTAWA, June 9, 2008 (LifeSiteNews.com) - On Friday, the Alberta Human Rights Commission ordered Alberta pastor Stephen Boissoin to desist from expressing his views on homosexuality in any sort of public forum. He was also commanded to pay damages equivalent to $7,000 as a result of the tribunal's November decision to side with complainant and homosexual activist Dr. Darren Lund. The tribunal has also called for Boissoin to personally apologize to Lund via a public statement in the local newspaper.

      The remedy order demands the pastor to pay $5,000 to Lund personally for the "time and energy" he has expended and for the "ridicule and harassment" he has faced. Combined with that financial burden, Boissoin must also pay up to $2,000 in expenses to one of Lund's witness, provided she produces records of such costs.

      Boissoin was first hauled before the Human Rights Commission to answer to a complaint filed by Lund, an assistant professor at the University of Calgary. Lund made his complaint after Boissoin published a letter to the editor in the Red Deer Advocate, in which he denounced homosexuality as immoral and dangerous, and called into question new gay-rights curricula permeating the province's educational system.

      "Children as young as five and six years of age are being subjected to psychologically and physiologically damaging pro-homosexual literature and guidance in the public school system; all under the fraudulent guise of equal rights," wrote Boissoin in the letter.

      In an interview, Boissoin told LifeSiteNews.com that he's under attack not only for his letter, but more significantly for his beliefs.

      "The point I am trying to make here is what's being attacked at the core is what I believe, according to my personal beliefs and my religious beliefs."

      Most disturbingly, says Boissoin, is that the ruling calls for him to "cease publishing in newspapers, by email, on the radio, in public speeches, or on the internet, in future, disparaging remarks about gays and homosexuals." Boissoin wondered to what extent the right to freedom of expression in Canada will be deteriorated, stating, "I am not allowed to hold on to my views."

      The pastor also maintained that his beliefs are founded not on hate or malice, but derive from a personal concern for the family and society rooted not only in faith, but also in science.

      "I am not allowed to hold my views, but the Lunds of the world are allowed to bring gay ministers into schools, they are allowed to present scientifically baseless teachings to kids that people are born gay."  ....

      Please remember to financially support the work of J.A.I.L. in your monthly giving. Thank you. Make your check payable to:

      "J.A.I.L."
      P.O. Box 207
      North Hollywood, CA. 91603