Why Don't Judicial Reformers Side with J.A.I.L.?

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2008

      Why Don't Judicial Reformers Side
      With J.A.I.L.?
      By Jim Henderson

      From: JCHMB@... [mailto:JCHMB@...]
      Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2008 3:34 PM
      To: JAIL4Judges
      Subject: Re: Ron Branson in the TV News Again

      Hi Ron,

      I just don't understand it.  There are SO many people in the media saying our judicial system is broke - Bill O'Reilly and Michael Savage come to mind.  Why can't we get them on our side?

      Jim Henderson
      Half Moon Bay, CA

      God bless you, Jim. I have been at this for thirteen years, and I have found that most of these sweet-talkers regarding Judicial Reform are just that, sweet-talkers. Remember, "If it doesn't make sense, it is making dollars." I can say with knowledge that Bill O'Reily has exhibited the behavior of blocking the advancement of JAIL4Judges while pretending to support judicial reform.

      Attorney Gary Zerman was cut off the O'Reily show when Gary became persuasive regarding evidence of the need for judicial accountability, and by cutting Gary off mid-stream, he made it appear to the audience that Gary could not answer O'Reily. It made Gary very mad.

      Also, Ken and John tried to make me look like I did not know what I was talking about in front of their radio audience by machine-gun pelting me with rapid fire questions and not allowing me to address their questions. Finally they pulled the plug on me in less than five minutes when they found they could not corner me and make me look like a fool. It was a total insult after contacting me and "inviting" me on their radio program so the public could "hear" my side of the story.

      I could say more, however, I have found that I must keep my concentration upon advancing truth rather than taking up my time to blast these fakes. I've gotten used to the abuse.

      - Ron
       VicrtoryUSA@...