The Supreme Court's Ruling is Null and Void Ab Initio

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2008

      The Supreme Court's Ruling is
      Null and Void Ab Initio
      By Dan Stuart - DStu@...

      From: DStu@... [mailto:DStu@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2008 10:49 AM
      To: JAIL4Judges
      Subject: Re: California Supreme Court Refuses to Delay Gay Marriage

      In a message dated 6/9/2008 2:50:14 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, victoryusa@... writes:
      This means that all the tens -and/or hundreds- of thousands of "gay marriages" that occur prior to the passage of a future Constitutional Amendment can't be the subject of those who are already "married."
      Ron,

      They will be null and void, ab initio, from the beginning, the change in law regarding marriage rose to a constitutional level where the judges were obligated to send the issue to the people through the legislative process.

      If the people desire to enforce the traditional definition of marriage and their right was suppressed or usurped by those who never had the approval of the people in the first place, how could such marriages stand?  They should not!

      Dan Stuart

      Ron Branson's Response

      Dan, you are saying the same thing as I. Yes, the decision of the Supreme Court is definitely null and void ab initio, and should not stand, however, since the People are not attacking the Court's decision on the question of nullity, but rather independently on a future potential Constitutional Amendment, the People will have to live forever with the unchallenged finding of the Supreme Court that its decision is valid. We can argue this point until the cows come home, but the fact is, the decision of the Supreme Court shall stand unchallenged. No Constitutional Amendment can be applied retroactively, for it violates the U.S. Constitution. The Amendment can only deal with future gay marriages, not ones that are now being performed.

      However, once the J.A.I.L. Amendment is passed, anyone affected by the void decision may challenge that nullity question at any time within the very same Supreme Court, and can then present that same question of voidness to the People in the form of the Special Grand Jury created by J.A.I.L. Without J.A.I.L. that null and void decision shall "forever" stand legally in all courts as valid, and this nation shall continue to reap certain disaster from the current "marriages."

      We are on the same side of the argument. What has transpired here is the absolute assurance that there shall be no resolution for America from its certain dilemma until America accepts J.A.I.L. It has no other options available to it. God bless you, Dan.

      - Ron Branson
      God's appointed deliverer for America
      Nehemiah 9:27