Dear Dr. Jones!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2008
      Dear Dr. Jones
      Dear Dr. Jones, your below argument justifies sound reasoning that proves your point. The only problem with your reasoning is that tyrannical insanity trumps sanity, reasoning, the laws, statutes and all constitutional provisions. To illustrate my point I refer you to the following;
      A U.S. Agricultural Inspector walked onto a farm and showed the farmer his card and said, "I am from the U.S. Department of Agriculture, and I am here to inspect your farm." The farmer said to him, "Okay, you can inspect everything on my farm except that field over there (pointing to the field)."  The inspector said, you aren't paying attention to what I said, I have authority to inspect anything I want on this farm. The farmer just turned and walked away.
      A little later the farmer heard the man shouting in fear as he ran as fast as he could for the fence with a 1,800 pound bull in fast pursuit behind him. The farmer yelled, "Show him your card, show him your card!"
      I draw your attention to President George Washington's famous quote, "Government is not reason.  It is not eloquence.  It is FORCE."  Everyone who has ever tried to question the validity of George Washington's argument has had to argue that government is indeed reasonable and is not necessarily force. It's a losing argument the moment you make it. It is advisable that you not try to reason with a charging bull that you possess authority.
      - Ron Branson