"You Are Such a Warrior"

    Message 1 of 1 , May 30 3:23 PM

      "You Are Such a Warrior"

      From: gdebra91@... [mailto:gdebra91@...]
      Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2008 7:59 PM
      To: JAIL4Judges
      Subject: Re: Going After Judges Minus J.A.I.L. is Spinning One's Wheels

      You are such a Warrior!  Give us the weapons and we will fight too!  Take care,

      Debra
      gdebra91@...

      Debra, thank you for your kind compliment for his work. The answer to your question is, your weapon is TRUTH!  "And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free."  John 8:32. However People do not want to know the TRUTH or obey it!   Remember the movie, "A Few Good Men," in which Jack Nicolson shouted from the witness stand, "You want the truth? You can't handle the truth." Just so today! People can't handle the TRUTH!

      When the public is ready for freedom, they shall indeed have it poste haste. We have God's promise on that. Until then, they shall continue wondering and sinking in despair and frustration, ever seeking a remedy, and never finding it.  The Scripture teaches us that People are "Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth." II Timothy 3:7. It is only by faith that we shall subdue kingdoms. "Who through faith subdued kingdoms, wrought righteousness, obtained promises, stopped the mouths of lions." Hebrews 11:33. "And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not." Galations 6:9.

      -Ron Branson

      *   *   *
      Going After Judges Minus J.A.I.L.
      is Spinning One's Wheels

      Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting
      different results.  - Albert Einstein