Creating the Perfect Grand Jury

    Message 1 of 1 , May 28, 2008

      Creating the Perfect Grand Jury

       From: Suzonfm@... [mailto:Suzonfm@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, May 27, 2008 1:57 AM
      To: JAIL4Judges
      Subject: the key to creating an independent grand jury

      Very interesting, Ron.  There is nothing to stop you from creating your own grand jury, but there are a few factors you must take into consideration to make it legitimate:  (1) there must be cast-iron random selection of the jury and (2) the jurors' identities must be kept secret via a respectable and neutral third party.

      I am attaching a legal opinion I wrote which should be of interest.  You will find that the independent grand jury was abolished in the UK by a 1933 Act of Parliament.

      In common cause (the cause of the commoner),
      Suzon (Forscey-Moore)

      Suzon, it is the very effort of Judicial Accountability Initiative Law (JAIL) to create "my" own Special Grand Jury. I have been at it since the founding of J.A.I.L. in 1995. As you can read in the Initiative, it is created via the random drawing of citizens. As to you advice that I keep the identity of the Special Grand Juries secret, I do not seek. The reason is because J.A.I.L. advocates a operation handled in the full light of day. In fact, I advocate the random drawing of the citizens to serve on the Special Grand Jury be done right in front of the public to keep the drawing honest.

      Once the drawing is sought to be done in secret, there will be every effort to corrupt the drawing. You present a subjective standard, of which I ask, "Who decides who is respectable? If you are referring to me, I will agree with you. But if it is someone else other than me, then I have to disagree with you." (Smile) You see, J.A.I.L. is the only "perfect" way of creating a perfect Grand Jury," as J.A.I.L. was written by a "respectable and neutral third party."  Believe me, I have told you!

      I take it from you comments that you have never read the J.A.I.L. Initiative. See it at www.jail4judges.org.  God bless you, Suzon.

      - Ron