Now is the Time to Act - Sure, I'll Sign!

    Message 1 of 1 , May 22, 2008

      Now is the Time to Act -
      Sure, I'll sign!

      From: DStu@... [mailto:DStu@...]
      Sent: Wednesday, May 21, 2008 10:24 AM
      To: JAIL4Judges
      Subject: JAIL NOW

      Ron,

      Right now in California, is the best time to go for the JAIL legislation.  Anyone who has a moral objection to same sex marriage or puts fuel in their vehicles should be willing to listen NOW.

      On the federal level the courts, (JUDGES) have upheld a fraudulent claim based on fraudulent information which restricts commerce and exacerbates our ability to obtain oil and fuel at a reasonable rate.  The courts have upheld the restriction of drilling for oil in places where it is blamed for reducing the number of Polar Bears, when in fact the numbers of Polar Bears has doubled since the 1950s.

      In California the courts have put the people in the despots of an oligarchy, tyranny of a government of a few, as those on the courts have set aside the will of the people.  It is my understanding that allowances were made for those in civil unions to have benefits equal to normal, man and woman marriage, but the courts mandate that these civil same sex unions must be defined as marriage so as not to offend the 14th amendment of the U.S. Constitution.  What happened to Webster's definition?  Let alone the supreme law of nature.

      We are under the tyranny of a government of a few, the solution, injecting the will of the people as intended by the framers of our Constitution.

      Dan Stuart, I fully agree with you. The problem is public ignorance and apathy. Just two days ago I was at a patriotic meeting in which people   advanced their idea as to what we needed to do. Basically, the answer seemed to be "complain" about our situation.

      I requested, and was graciously given a bit of time to speak. I got up and drilled the ignorance and apathy of the American people, and how it is that they seem only to want to meet and complain about the evil system.

      One woman tried to nail me to the wall as to what I wanted them to do, "What do you want us to do, collect signatures?" I told her that we are going to need 700,000 + signatures to get J.A.I.L. on the California ballot, and we have only 150 days to acquire those signatures. Then she wanted me to hand her a petition board so she could sign it.

      I told her that I have gone through this signature gathering with volunteers three times here in California, and found that people are willing to sign their name to a petition, but posed the question "what good is a signature or a few thousand signatures.? I had already collected 5,000 signatures personally and distributed enough petitions throughout California for the people to gather 400,000 signatures. I then told her that by the time our 150 days had expired all the citizens of California had collected a total of 600 signatures to add to my 5,000 collected signatures.

      I told her that filing the Initiative with the Secretary of State to get started would cost us $200, and we could then begin collecting signatures to get it on the ballot. However the $200 was the easy part. Getting the people out there to collect the signatures was the lacking part.

      Basically, people seem to think that signing their name to a ballot petition is the extent of their noble patriotic duty to save our country. She was a prime example of what I was talking about as she was willing to sign my petition - if I had one.

      From my three-time experience dealing with collecting signatures by volunteers, I never had a problem getting signatures. I circulated three signature boards at a time and have averaged 45 signatures in that same amount of time with multiple boards, but my personally amassing 5,000 signatures along with the 600 other signatures from the citizens of California is not going to save America.

      So we are now back to attending meetings where we can complain about how evil and how deceptive the system is, and next week or next month we can meet again and pick up on our complaints about the system.

      I ask, does anyone think that twenty more years of complaining about the corrupt system will do the trick? Oh, maybe it might even take thirty or forty years. "Give me that signature board, sure, I'll sign!"

      -Ron Branson