RE: Post

    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2008
      Michelle, we have a number of yahoo groups to which you may subscribe and post. For instance, JAIL-SoundOff@yahoogroups.com, JAIL-Legal-Discussions@yahoogroups.com, No_SSN@..., etc., and we have a Yahoo Group to which no one may post, which is JAIL4Judges@yahoogroups.com.

      You might ascertain to which group you are intending to subscribe and post. If after you have information as to which group you may post, and you have problems, please get back to me. God bless you.

      - Ron