I Have My Own Plan .... Revolution - by Paul Clark

    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2008
      Dealing with Judicial Misconduct
      I Have My Own Plan .... Revolution
      By Paul Clark

      From: Paul C. Clark [mailto:clark@...]
      Sent: Wednesday, May 07, 2008 8:52 AM
      To: JAIL4Judges
      Subject: Re: Dealing with Judicial Misconduct

      I have my own plan. .... I believe the only possible way to restore the constituion will prove to be a bloody revolt. As our constitution permits us to do, we can remove the tyrannical government when it becomes so dispotic that it no longer serves the people as it is supposed to do. The fact is that all of these groups varied issues would be resolved if the constitution was restored to its original power to limit government and restore the equality of every citizen.

      Our constitution does not permit an elite class of people, those not subject to all laws equally, therefore immunity for judges or government officials can not exist, they are responsible for their actions, the same as anyother citizen. We also need to realize the value of citizenship is the rights that only citizens can claim. It is our constitution and our bill of rights and until you are a citizen you are not entitled to enjoy those rights. When you are a citizen you can demand those rights and they must be recognized, That is the guarantee of the constitution and the reason it exists. Either we restore the constitution or we let our nation be destroyed.

      This corrupt government will not go quietly or without a fight. It no longer listens to our complaints. Therefore it no longer functions as a servant of the people and does not rule by consent. It is currently positioning itself to become master and this can not be allowed. If we can not rise up as a nation and throw off this government we will all fall together in to slavery. The time to act is NOW.

      Paul C. Clark [mailto: clark@... ]

      Dear Paul Clark. It is undoubtedly true that America will descend into an outright bloody revolution if the people of this country stand-by waiting for it. However, the cause of JAIL4Judges is to restore our Constitution to its original state by passing a State Constitutional Amendment which will give force and effect to every Constitution in this country, both state and federal. Of course, this is going to take non-violent participation of enough people to pass it into law. It will take approximately $400,000 to pick a state and make it happen. So I ask, can the people of this country carry on the alternative of a national revolution for less than $400,000? I hardly think anyone believes that can be accomplished.

      And this only presupposes the money issue, and does not consider the lives of our sons, daughters and fathers, and the ruination of most everything in this country, etc.  "And for the support of this declaration with a firm reliance on the protection of Divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our lives, or fortunes and our sacred honor."

      What you are suggesting is sitting back and letting nature take its course, and when it gets bad enough, somebody may decide to do something.  I always ask such people who advocate revolution who they plan to take out first, and will they be firing the first shot. I always receive the same response, which is non-response, or the Little Red Hen response, "Not me said the pig, not me said the cow, not me said the dog."

      If revolution is your answer, then I challenge you to start by appearing in the newspaper headlines this coming week.  The only danger facing the people placing J.A.I.L. into effect is tripping and skinning their knee on the way to the poll to vote. I do not consider contributing financially to the passage of J.A.I.L. as a grave "danger facing the people."

      - Ron Branson