Being Faithful Followers

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11 6:44 PM

      Being Faithful Followers

      It is with an earnest conviction that I know that God has raised up J.A.I.L. for such perilous times as this for the purpose of opening a door of deliverance to America against the powers of darkness that we face. While it is true that this battle will not be won by carnal weapons, "Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts," it is incumbent upon me to tell you that our Constitution and By-Laws calls for a semi-annual financial support of National J.A.I.L. during the months of March and September. This provision, as found in our Constitution, provides the following:

      Article VII.   National J.A.I.L. Support:

      J.A.I.L. hereby imposes a National J.A.I.L. semi-annual financial support of ten ($10) dollars on each and every JAILer payable during the months of March and September of each year. Such support shall be made payable to "J.A.I.L." and sent to:

      P.O. Box 207, No. Hollywood, Ca. 91603. *

      * Comments:

                  Thomas Paine said in 1777, "Those who expect to reap the blessing of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it." Should we expect to achieve Victory in America without supporting it, we seek something that has never been, nor ever shall be. From the Founder's personal viewpoint, J.A.I.L. is a cause certainly worthy of at least 5% of their gain to which God has entrusted them. Notwithstanding this fact, it is hoped that this miniscule amount of ten dollars will inspire all JAILers to donate more than the minimum $10 according as they have been blessed by J.A.I.L.'s outreach. J.A.I.L. is the hope of the future of this nation, and certainly worthy of your financial support!

      I am sure I need not remind you that J.A.I.L. has no corporate financial underwriters to pay its bills. It is dependent upon you, the JAILers, for its support. So please get out your wallets and checkbooks to contribute to this very important mission of bringing judicial accountability to this nation.

      Further, I ask you to pray about what the LORD would have you donate over and above the $10 called for in our Constitution & By-Laws.  I Timothy 5:18, "For the scripture saith, Thou shalt not muzzle the ox that treadeth out the corn. And, The labourer is worthy of his reward." I also cite to remembrance, "[T]he righteous giveth and spareth not." Psalms 21:26. God bless you all.

      - Ron Branson