Of Course the Video Was Doctored

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2007

      Of Course the Video Was Doctored
      By William O'Connor

      From: William T. O'Connor [mailto:woconnor@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2007 7:09 AM
      To: JAIL4Judges
      Subject: Re: VictoryUSA@... Was the Police Video on Tasering Staged?

      Of course the video was doctored.  Watch it and you will see that they edited out the time he was on the ground until he adequately recovered to say he felt fine.  How much time elapsed and what did he do?  We can't know because it was denied the audience by the editing.  One can only assume it was edited because it was detrimental to their agenda.

      Also, the situation was artificial in that two grown men were there to guide him to the ground.  Had they not been there, he would have collapsed face first on the mat.  Even with the mat, he probably would have sustained a concussion.  In the real time situation, the taser'd victim falls uncontrollably and sustains what ever damage results from the fall.  Unless, of course, any prospective person being tased is given the similar advance opportunity of being supported by two fully grown men.

      The other taser "tests" have the victims kneeling to protect them from a full force fall because it is known that such an event follows the electrical discharge and it induces significant trauma independent of the electrical shock damage to the heart's conduction system.

      William O'Connor

      day, Nov 21, 2007
      A man was tased and arrested on a Utah highway after being stopped by an officer and refusing to sign a speeding ticket because he did not understand what offence he had committed or why he had been pulled over.

      The encounter, captured on the police car camera on September 14th and released this week, is the latest in a long string of incidents involving the unacceptable use of Tasers by officers on citizens whom the evidence reveals are in no way threatening, acting unlawfully or resisting co-operation.

      The video shows the Utah Highway Patrolman pull over Jared Massey and his pregnant wife who also had their baby with them in the car and ask for Mr Massey's license.

      Mr Massey tells the officer he does not understand why he has been stopped or what he is being charged with, at which point the officer orders Massey to get out of the car. The officer then puts down his clipboard and immediately takes out his Taser and points it at Mr Massey without any provocation whatsoever, yelling "Turn around and put your hands behind your back" as Massey attempts to point out the speed limit sign and engage the officer in conversation.

      A shocked Massey asks "what the hell is wrong with you?" and backs away, turning around as the officer had demanded, at which point the officer unleashes 50,000 volts from the Taser into Massey's body, sending him screaming to the ground instantly and causing his wife to jump out of the car and yell hysterically for help.
      Watch the video on this page:
      http://infowars. net/articles/ november2007/ 211107Tased. htm

      Lying face down on the ground a shell shocked, Mr Massey says "officer I don't know what you are doing, I don't know why you are doing what you are doing" to which the officer replies "I am placing you under arrest because you did not obey my instruction. "

      Mr Massey then once again asks the officer several times why he was stopped and what he is being charged with. He then asks for his rights to be read and points out that the officer cannot arrest him without doing this. Instead of reading Massey his rights the officer then addresses another patrolman who arrives on the scene sardonically commenting "Ohhh he took a ride with the Taser" to which the other officer answers "painful isn't it".

      The icing on the cake comes at the end of the video when the officer LIES to his own colleague about the encounter, clearly stating that he verbally warned Massey he was going to tase him, as is the law, when there was no warning whatsoever.

      Mr Massey is planning to file a lawsuit against the Utah Highway Patrol. He says he was already slowing down as he approached the 40 mile per hour sign in the construction zone outside of Vernal. All charges except for the speeding ticket have been dropped.

      This amazing video reveals how eroded civil and constitutional rights have now become. The officer had no legal right to make Massey sign any document he did not understand Tasers are supposed to be the last response before lethal action, however, police now use them as if they are batons or pepper spray.

      In the last year over 300 people have died in admitted cases in the US alone from being tased. In the last week alone we have posted three separate stories of Taser deaths. Every week we post stories of incidents, which often feature old women, children and disabled people as the victims. The weapons are even being used in schools.

      The police are now trained that "pain compliance," a euphemism for torture, is acceptable in apprehending anyone even if that person poses no physical danger. If you electrify any person, they suffer extreme pain and stand a high chance of being killed.

      Despite this, idiotic media hacks such as Fox News host Brian Kilmead are happy to promote police state tactics, selling the idea that protestors or people that merely question authority in any way are threatening and should be tased or "beaten to a pulp".

      This phenomenon is out of control, how many more acts of wanton police brutality, torture and death by means of tasering are we to endure?

      Taser use is being abused by police all over the country and beyond as cops are trained that torture is a perfectly acceptable response to somebody who acts out of the ordinary, asks the wrong question or refuses to show their papers.

      ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -------
      WATCH ALEX JONES' ENDGAME ONLINE NOW
      in its entirety.
      View more High quality trailers at www.endgamethemovie .com

      ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -------
      Utah Governor is Jon Huntsman, Jr. 801 538-1000, 800 705-2464
      Tasers are deadly weapons that have a growing history of abuse by police. The taser was originally accepted as a self defensive "non-lethal" weapon. Gradually we have learned that it is actually a lethal weapon which has killed many people (articles below).
      At the same time, the taser is being increasingly used in situations where the police officer has no need for self defense. Police now use the term "pain compliance" as a euphemism for torture.
      A video camera caught Utah Highway Patrolman John Gardner stopping Jared Massey, with his pregnant wife, and their baby with them in the car. Apparently speeding was the only charge that could have been made against Jared Massey at the time of the stop.
      Then Jared Massey refused to sign the citation. The Utah Highway Patrolman called this "disobeying" his instructionsHere is a clear distortion of the concept of a LAWFUL order. Citizens have a constitutional right to remain silent. Jared Massey asked repeatedly to be advised of his rights, but the video gives no indication that this was ever done.  Being ordered to sign any document is not a lawful order, particularly without having had the benefit of legal counsel. A signature given under duress has no validity.
      The Utah Highway Patrol spokesman, Cameron Roden, admitted that Patrolman John Gardner could have simply written "refuses to sign" on the citation
      .
      Follow ups:

      TASER Danger? 70 Deaths After Use Of Stun Gun Lead To Questions Over Its Safety

      http://www.cbsnews. com/stories/ 2004/10/12/ earlyshow/ main648859. shtml

      * (Corrected version) - Due to proofreading by Barbie after the fact it was determined that
      a number of phrases needed to be clarified. There are no changes in substances except as to the
      time that I was subjected to the electricity from the taser gun. I originally stated that it was three
      bursts of 30 minutes. It should have said 30 seconds each. Therefore, it is appropriate to
      discard the former send and replace it with this corrected version.  - Ron