Government Huminism The Official Religion

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27, 2000

      US vs IRS
      Establishing an Official Religion
      by Dr. GREG DIXON
      drgregdixon@...
      Indianapolis Baptist Temple
          David said, "In thee, O Lord, do I put my trust: let me
      never be ashamed: deliver me in thy righteousness. Bow down
      thine ear to me; deliver me speedily: be thou my strong
      rock, for an house of defense to save me. For thou art my
      rock and my fortress.; therefore for thy name's sake lead
      me, and guide me. Pull me out of the net that they have laid
      privily for me: for thou art my strength. (Ps. 31:1-4) What
      blessed verses these are to my soul in this hour.
          The main purpose of this is to give you an update on our
      ongoing battle with the forces of evil, namely the Clinton/
      Gore/Reno Injustice Department. Just as the plot against
      Daniel and Mordecai was uncovered, the real purpose of the
      attack on the Indianapolis Baptist Temple and this preacher
      has also now been revealed.
          At oral arguments before the 7th Circuit Court of Appeals in
      Chicago, US Attorney Metzler said twice that an uncontrolled
      church is untenable in society today. He also admitted that
      if IBT had filed the forms we wouldn't have to pay FICA
      taxes. So the issue is not about taxes but of submission and
      control.
          Also through discovery in my personal case in which the US
      is suing me for over $100,000 the IRS said: "Dr. Gregory J.
      Dixon ... is a prominent local minister who has in the past
      voiced his opposition to the Internal Revenue Service and to
      government (both federal and state) in general.� Stanley
      LaBuz, the IRS agent who signed the report also said that,
      "The case file contains ... newspaper and magazine articles
      on Dr. Dixon."
          Along with the accusation against Texe Marrs and Living
      Truth Ministries in Austin, Texas which recently had their
      tax exemption revoked by the IRS, we can now get a clear
      picture of where all of this is heading. Among several
      reasons for this action the IRS said that it appeared that
      the Ministry didn't have any licensed counselors on staff.
          Also one of the sermon titles that they objected to was,
      "Bible Prophecy and the Coming Conspiracy." This is a clear
      attack on the Book of Revelation. Also the newspaper clippings that LaBuz mentioned were articles that the papers
      had reported where I had stood against various social sins.
      They included pornography, gambling, public education, the
      right of parents to discipline their children, licensure of church ministries, and homosexual rights. So this onslaught against IBT is all about silencing the pulpits of America.
          As soon as the hate crimes legislation is in place preachers
      will be charged criminally for such preaching. We have now
      come full circle from pre-revolutionary times in America.
          For more than six years now our church has sustained one of the most savage attacks on a ministry since the establishing
      of the First Amendment. Every organized institution in the
      community is against us including most of the "Independent
      Baptists." And yet our church has stayed together and
      actually grown through the persecution which has been
      unrelenting from the media. The biggest toll has been on our
      school ministry. Just yesterday I learned that a Baptist school nearby has asked for the records of twenty of our students. Many of them say that they fear a raid of the church by the Federal Marshals.
          However until we hear from the 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals in Chicago we can't get out a letter. But neither can we
      wait any longer to ask our friends for help. The cupboard is
      down to the bare bones. We are under a Court Order to keep
      the mortgage payments current and the buildings in repair.
      We must make massive repairs on the High School roof. I just
      borrowed enough to keep the legal team on board for another
      week and sent it overnight.
          We have gone to our dear people over and over again. But we must keep them in reserve for when we go on to the Supreme Court. Yesterday I had come almost to the point of despair and then the Lord once again was the, "lifter up of my
      head." It seemed that in spite of huge computer problems that He has led me to write to a few of our friends to see if they will help us over the present crisis. I thought of those four lepers who said, "Why sit we here until we die?'
          If you are a pastor who receives this, will you prayerfully
      consider receiving a free will offering for our legal struggles after you receive all of your offerings for your needs tomorrow? If you are a lay- man who gets this, will you be so kind as to send the largest gift possible this week to help us? We would be eternally grateful. We are waging a battle for all of the preachers and churches in America. We must not lose, but their goal is to bleed us to death.
          So far everyone else for the most part have caved in. Pray
      for us that we will not do this no matter what pressure they
      bring to bear upon us. They are working night and day to
      find something on me and my son. We must be mighty clean
      because they sure know all about us. Also, will you be so
      kind as to send this on to others?
          I know that God will do a great thing for us all through
      this, and I am looking forward to hearing from you this
      week. Our address is:
      Indianapolis Baptist Temple 19th Judicial District 2711
      South East Street Indianapolis, Indiana
      Yours For A Free Church,
      Bro. Greg Dixon

      * What part of, "Congress shall make no law..." do you not understand? -  First Amendment of U.S. Constitution. - Ron