National J.A.I.L. Has a New ACIC

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2007
      National J.A.I.L. Has a New ACIC
      By Ron Branson - National J.A.I.L. CIC
      The goal of J.A.I.L. is to thoroughly cover this land with not only its message, but also with JAILers. With the rise of JAILers comes the need for good leaders. On the national level, I have the need for dedicated and focused leaders in locales around the nation to be my ears, eyes and mouth. In the upper north eastern part of this country, Patrick Brady has shown himself worthy in my estimation, to fill this cause. I have asked Patrick to serve at my pleasure in this section of the country. (See our National J.A.I.L. Constitution & By-Laws). He has responded with his written letter of acceptance, which is below, and which I am now sending out to all the JAILers nationwide.
      I ask those of you who will, to write a friendly letter of welcome and congratulations to Patrick Brady. He has already been serving as the New York JIC, but now has an additional promotion with his acceptance of ACIC.
      Thank you, Patrick, and God bless you. Patrick's email address is kptbrady@...
      -Ron Branson
      National J.A.I.L. Commander-In-Chief