*** One Answer ***
- J.A.I.L. News Journal
Los Angeles, California June 26, 2007______________________________________________________The Battle Lines are Drawn: J.A.I.L. versus The Foreign PowerA Power Foreign to Our Constitution
One AnswerBy: Barbie, National J.A.I.L.Is there one person who can answer these questions? Yes, I can:
(See questions below)These questions (below) relate to seeking a remedy (redress of grievances) in the current judicial system. Unfortunately the system is broken because we no longer have government. We have a foreign power that has taken over this country, usurped authority, and routinely violates the People's rights. This is a power foreign to our Constitution and to the interests of the People. The power that has taken control in this country is a counterfeit power, totally alien to our Supreme Law of the Land. That has happened because there was no mechanism placed in the Constitution for the People to enforce the Constitution on their public servants who take an oath to uphold and defend it against all enemies, foreign and domestic. This foreign power is our domestic enemy, bringing down this country and its People to helpless, inert masses.Is there an answer? YES, there is. We've been telling People for ten years what that answer is, and it is J.A.I.L., the Judicial Accountability Initiative Law, or Judicial Accountability & Integrity Legislation. The judiciary sit at the pinnacle of this foreign power and are the final authority for it. The People, in the current system, are not able to exercise their sovereignty over government which they have instituted because of this systemic takeover by usurped power. The Declaration of Independence says when this takeover happens, the People have the right and the DUTY to throw off such government and provide new guards for their future security.The People of South Dakota tried to do that by passing J.A.I.L. last November, but we have discovered that this foreign power operating under the guise of "government," has violated numerous constitutional provisions and state laws to prevent the passage of J.A.I.L. They severely interfered with the voting process which itself is a serious violation of the People's rights. See the South Dakota website, www.sd-jail4judges.orgespecially the pre-election portion, that records the evidence of the many violations by the South Dakota power force against the People. The People were helpless to do anything about it, although we encouraged them to take some kind of legal action just to show an effort of protest against the criminal cabal --not that it would have produced a remedy, but it would have sent a message to the nation and warned other people to prepare them for future such violations which are sure to come.The crossroads we're now at is protecting our Right To Vote without interference by any power. To throw off this despotic power, the People must be able to vote it out by voting J.A.I.L. in. The People must be made aware of this domestic enemy and prepare for whatever it'll take to get J.A.I.L. passed in at least one state.-BarbieQuestions follow:NewsWithViews <news10@...> wrote:
Is There One Person Who Can Answer These Questions?
Can we bring civil actions under RICO against local, state and federal officials and those in business with whom they are colluding to deny us our rights under the Constitution and Laws of the United States? Can we bring civil actions against sanctuary city officials for refusing to obey and enforce federal laws using U.S. Code-Title 42, Sec. 1983. Civil Action For Deprivation of any Rights, Privileges, or Immunities secured by the Constitution and Laws, but denied by state and local officials such as in sanctuary cities?........
IS THERE ONE PERSON WHO CAN ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?
By Andrew C. Wallace
June 24, 2007
Workable Answer to one Question could Save America
1. Is there anyway to force government to protect us from invaders and Anarchy as guaranteed in the United States Constitution?
2. Is there any way to charge government officials with Treason without going through the U.S. Attorney?
3. Anarchy by public officials exists at all levels of government leaving citizens with no recourse to government, can citizens appeal directly to U.S. Supreme court for redress?
4. Can we bring civil actions under RICO against local, state and federal officials and those in business with whom they are colluding to deny us our rights under the Constitution and Laws of the United States?
5. Can we bring civil actions against sanctuary city officials for refusing to obey and enforce federal laws using U.S. Code-Title 42, Sec. 1983. Civil Action For Deprivation of any Rights, Privileges, or Immunities secured by the Constitution and Laws, but denied by state and local officials such as in sanctuary cities?
6. Can we charge any legislator with corruption who votes to support illegals and we can prove they received money from employers of illegals?
7. The so called amnesty bill seeks to legalize unconstitutional actions and non actions, is the law then unconstitutional?
8. Is there any way to force government officials to obey the constitution and laws of the United States?
9. Our Constitution is the basis for all government power, so do government officials who refuse to follow the constitution have any legitimate power?
10. Can we challenge in court, the vote of officials in congress if we can prove they were on the take?
11. Do American citizens have any way to be compensated for the thousands who were murdered, raped, robbed and molested by illegal invaders supported and protected by business and government contrary to our constitution and laws?
12. Can we force Federal Government to withhold all federal funds in accordance with the law from sanctuary cities that refuse to obey and enforce federal laws for the benefit of local officials and criminal employers?
13. Sanctuary City Officials are nullifying federal laws and the Constitution of the United States. Nullification by state and local officials was a primary cause of our bloody Civil War. Can we assume that these greedy officials are trying to incite a Civil War?
14. Is there no legal recourse for the millions of Americans who will lose their Social Security, Medicare, Veterans and all other benefits because officials gave their benefits to illegal invaders to increase profits of criminal employers?
15. Is there no legal recourse for the millions of poor Americans who have lost their jobs to illegals who are encouraged to invade our country by criminal employers and protected by government officials?
16. Can Government Officials at all levels do whatever they please by ignoring the Constitution and Laws of The United States ?
17. Do we have any legal options against an agenda driven media that reports propaganda and refuses to report the truth?
18. Does the constitution of The United States make any provision for the lawful removal of government officials for failure to obey The Constitution and Laws of The United States other than appeal to these same traitors, or waiting till the next election?
It is my sincere prayer that someone out there can answer one or more of these questions quickly in a way that will save this country. Just a very few of the facts that support my need for prayer are as follows:
1. There is no such thing as any economic benefit from illegal invaders they will cause abject poverty for Americans.
2. Every illegal head of household costs taxpayers $19,588 a year, over and above any taxes paid.
3. Taxpayer support of illegals is money that ends up in the pockets of criminal employers and government officials.
4. Business and government officials want cheap labor and abject poverty for Americans.
5. Using the Security and Prosperity Partnership for North America, SPP, Criminal elites in business and Government are stealing our sovereignty so we can be slaves of Business.
6. Business must have open borders for cheap labor and control, that is why government has refused to obey our constitution and laws, even framing Border Patrol Agents for doing their jobs.
7. It is obvious from their actions that elites, born into wealth, hate America, and the corporations they control do not give a damn about this country.
8. Corporations and government officials are sharing the blood money they get from hiring and protecting illegal invaders which is looting the resources of our country. It is blood money because 25 Americans die every day, on average, at the hands of illegals.
9. Twenty nine percent of convicts in state and federal prisons are illegal invaders at a cost to us of $1.6 billion a year. They are only 4% of our population.
10. Forty seven per cent of cited/stopped divers in California have no license, no insurance, and no registration. 92% of these people are illegals.
11. Seventy one percent of all apprehended cars stolen in 2005 in Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada and California were stolen by illegals.
12. Ninety five percent of warrants for murder in Los Angeles are for illegals.
13. Without question, there is anarchy in California, Americans are leaving California in droves. Only a complete idiot would even visit such a lawless and dangerous place.
14. California is the most glaring example of the total, and deliberate failure of all levels of Government to obey the Constitution and Laws of the United States.
We must defeat this Amnesty bill and every politician who supported it. They are guilty of Treason. We must demand that government deport every last illegal on sight and return this country from Anarchy to Constitutional Government and the Rule of Law. Our Constitution guarantees us a hell of a lot more than we are getting.
© 2007 Andrew Wallace - All Rights Reserved
Andrew C. Wallace is a former Kentucky State Trooper, Kentucky Native, Korean War Veteran, Commercial Pilot in Alaska, University of Kentucky Undergraduate in Business, Four years of Graduate School in Economics and Marketing at University of Kentucky and University of Iowa., Assistant Professor, Thirty years as Director of Marketing Firm developing and implementing national Marketing programs for manufacturers and now retired doing research and writing.
J.A.I.L. (Judicial Accountability Initiative Law) www.jail4judges. org
To be automatically added to future mailings, place the word Subscribe in the subject line and email to VictoryUSA@jail4jud ges.org
We are a ministry in great need of your financial support. Please donate to this important work at "J.A.I.L." P.O. Box 207, North Hollywood, CA 91603
J.A.I.L. is a unique addition to our Constitution heretofore unrealized.
JAIL is powerful! JAIL is dynamic! JAIL is America's ONLY hope!
E-Group sign on at http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/jail4judge s/join
Visit our active flash - http://www.jail4jud ges.org/national _001.htm
* * *
He has combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to our constitution, and unacknowledged by our laws; giving his assent to their acts of pretended legislation. - Declaration of Independence
"..it does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.." - Samuel Adams
"There are a thousand hacking at the branches of evil to one who is striking at the root." -- Henry David Thoreau <><