Mocking The Alaska Bar Convention

    Message 1 of 1 , May 14 1:14 AM

      Mocking The Alaska Bar Convention
      By Frank Turney - Alaska JIC

      From: Frank Turney [mailto:fturney@...]
      Sent: Saturday, May 12, 2007 6:59 PM
      To: JAIL4Judges; fturney@...
      Ron Branson

      Mocking the Alaska Bar Convention lawyers and judges in a peaceful civil
      disobedience act was my primary intent.

      Wearing a judges robe, a white whistle, and a sign  "JAIL4JUDGES.ORG, "  I received more mileage than going in dancing with the brotherhood.

      I handed out JUDICIAL ACCOUNTABILITY packets in front of the Fairbanks Wsetmark Inn where the convention was being held from May2nd 3rd and 4th

      The main event was the Friends Community Church on May 4th at 730 pm till 10:00 pmChief Justice John Roberts keynote speaker at the Alaska Bar Convention awards banquetOnly one way in and one way out, I arrived at 5:30  pm in front of the property of the church and was greeted by the Secret Service and Justice Roberts, and over 500 hundered lawyers across Alaska .

      They couldn't help but notice a man in a black robe with a sign JAIL4JUDGES. ORG  The Fairbanks Police came over just to check to see if I was ok!

      More to come!  I will be sending some photo's I took with my little throw-away cameraAs far as the press goes, there is alot of apathy in the Media.

      A quote from Kenneth Quade. You give the people what they want to know, not what they ought to know"

      Sincerely,

      Frank Turney
      JAILer-In-Chief / Alaska
      fturney@...