Count Your Many Blessings

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20, 2000
      COUNT YOUR MANY BLESSINGS,
      NAME THEM ONE BY ONE

      •     If you woke up this morning with more health than illness...  you are more blessed that the million who will not survive this week.
      •     If you have never experienced the danger of battle, the loneliness of imprisonment, the agony of torture, or the pangs of starvation...  you are ahead of 500 million people in the world.
      •     If you can attend a church meeting without fear of harassment, arrest, torture, or death... you are more blessed than 3 billion people in the world.
      •     If you have food in the refrigerator, clothes on your back, a roof overhead and a place to sleep...   you are richer than 75% of this world.
      •     If you have money in the bank, in your wallet, and spare change in a dish someplace...  you are among the top 8% of the world's wealthy.
      •     If you hold up your head with a smile on your face and are truly thankful...  you are blessed because the majority can, but most do not.
      •     If you can hold someone's hand, hug them or even touch them on the shoulder...  you are blessed because you can offer God's healing touch.
      •     If you prayed yesterday and today...  you are in the minority because you believe God does hear and answer prayer.
      •     If you can read this message...  you are more blessed that over 2 billion people in the world that cannot read at all.

         Be thankful.
      Sent to JAIL by Darnall

      We, the willing led by the unknowing, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much for so long with so little, we are now qualified to do anything with nothing.