The Positive Effect J.A.I.L. is Having on America

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 24, 2007
      The Positive Effect
      J.A.I.L. is Having on America
      (Now reaching 20,000 plus Americans)

      Until I started reading your posts carefully, I did not realize how corrupt our judicial system had become.  Even now "Equal Protection Under The Law" inscribed above the columns of the US Supreme Court is of no real meaning.  I'm told they have listed the Ten Commandment of Exodus 20 on the doors entering into their court room, and that they
      also have statues of Hammurabi and Moses to symbolize Lawgivers in the court room.  Now, they don't even rely on the Constitution for their decisions, but they rely on what Foreign Law says. ....

      GOD HELP AMERICA BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!

      Robert Littlejohn

      my_kids_forever@...

      A victim of the McCracken County, KY Family Court

      .... now living in Chicago, IL.