***Unconstitutional Acts are Void Ab Initio***

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18 2:49 PM

      Los Angeles, California                              March 18, 2007
      The Battle Lines are Drawn:  J.A.I.L. versus The Foreign Power
      A Power Foreign to Our Constitution

      FAQs              What?MeWarden?
      www.sd-jail4judges.org

      Unconstitutional Acts are
      Void Ab Initio
      There is no administrative regime under law
      By Barbie, ACIC, National J.A.I.L.

      "There is nothing more perverse than to allow PUBLIC SERVANTS with alleged lawful (Constitutional) authority, in an un-Constitutional government environment, to define anyone, especially yourself, as “anti-government  Be and stay “PRO government." Pro CONSTITUTIONAL government!  DEMAND it of everyone in government!  They work for us." Invisible Contracts - fn.1

      http://preferredservices.org/free/InvisibleContracts/promo.htm#_ftn1

      Excellent advice!  J.A.I.L. is PRO-Constitution and PRO-government. J.A.I.L. is anti-foreign power --the foreign power does not work for the People's interests, but for their own selfish interests by abuses, usurpation and surreptitious nefarious conduct, which power must be thrown off by the People and constitutional government provided in its stead as the new guard for their future security. The despotism will continue, and only grow worse, as long as the People allow it. Only the People can stop the foreign power by passing J.A.I.L. in as many states as possible, as soon as possible.

      The People must be informed of the type of power running this country under the guise of government, and take peaceful means to stop it. We must curb martial law which "is in truth and reality no law, but something indulged rather than allowed as a law. ..."  1 Blackstone's Commentaries, 413.

      [We need] "the full understanding that the only solution to this growing crisis [despotism in America] is to be informative and peaceful." [emphasis added-- specifically "to be informative and peaceful" is to get J.A.I.L. passed -j4j] "Let us never forget that we are a nation of laws.  A nation founded by a 'fundamental' law: the United States Constitution.  It is our law, The People’s law for government to obey BEFORE government makes any laws for The People.  Martial Law is the logical refuge of an unlawful (unconstitutional) government [i.e., the Foreign Power-- not "government" at all -j4j] to save itself from the rightful owners of this nation --The People.  We must not give government reason nor rationale to use this weapon of last resort." Invisible Contracts, supra  http://preferredservices.org/free/InvisibleContracts/promo.htm

      [A] "legal device" has been brilliantly superimposed and intertwined over and into our statutes, the same as a cancer would stealthily invade the organs of a living body.  This “legal device” has cunningly devolved the United States Constitution right before our eyes into nothing more than mere Contract law. ... This aforementioned “legal device,” really just a courtroom “trick” based upon fraud, was especially handy when it came to what would otherwise be unlawful (unconstitutional), through taxation, holding of endless future generations of unknowing and unwitting Americans responsible to unknown, malicious, FOREIGN creditors for a premeditated and FORCED 1933 National Receivership of the federal corporation known as the “United States”.  A premeditated and FORCED but silent National Receivership due exclusively to fraud and incompetence on the part of a few elected government officials starting circa 1900… all the way to today.  (supra). [emphasis added -j4j] The Constitution absolutely, by LAW, did not empower Congress for this event.  (supra) [Fn.4]

      Since the Constitution did not authorize any of this action, it is null and void ab initio.

      • Nudd v. Burrows, 91 US 426 (1875), “Fraud destroys the validity of everything into which it enters”
      • Boyce’s Executors v. Grundy, 3 Pet. (28 US) 210 (1830), “Fraud vitiates everything”
      • United States v. Throckmorton, 98 US 61, 70 (1878) “Fraud vitiates the most solemn contracts, documents and even judgments”

      The general rule is that an unconstitutional statute, though having the form and name of law, is in reality no law, but is wholly void, and ineffective for any purpose; since unconstitutionality dates from the time of it's enactment, and not merely from the date of the decision so branding it. No one is bound to obey an unconstitutional law, and no courts are bound to enforce it. -- 16 Am Jur 2d, Sec 177 late 2d, Sec 256. [emphasis added]

      What is "the Emperor's new clothes syndrome" ???http://www.angelfire.com/oh5/waltmaken/ENCSyndrome.html

         In a nutshell, "the Emperor's new clothes syndrome" is what I call the mental affliction of those alleged "judges," alleged "magistrates," alleged "prosecutors," alleged "U.S. Marshals," alleged "IRS agents," and all others similarly involved as alleged "public servants" in the depriving of any of the American people of any of our life, liberty, or property without following, as written, bona fide due process as well as not having the bona fide written delegation of authority to do so. Such alleged "public servants" appear to arrogantly think that because they have, up until now, "gotten away with" their arrogant, hostile and / or abusive "railroading" of victims who have been forced, literally at the point of a gun, into various "courtrooms" and other coerced interactions with those involved in the "legal industry," that nothing can be done by the victims of such "railroading."

           Thankfully, such is not the case in bona fide reality. All that such abusive practices have done, and continue to do, is to have created a considerable and growing amount of documented evidence of massive and on-going crimes against the American people, and, as a result, have brought the "legal industry" to the threshold of a massive judicial disaster that is almost beyond comprehension. Think about the monumental ramifications of all of the years of such self-deceiving actions on the part of all such alleged "public servants." In what follows, you will see that there is no statute of limitations on challenging and prosecuting inherently void process and that, as a result, every "arrest warrant," every "trial," every "lien," every "levy," every "indictment," every "traffic ticket," every "assessment," every "plea bargain," etc., etc., ad nauseam, that did not meet the bona fide requirements of bona fide written due process, is inherently void, ab initio, and not worth the paper they're printed on. [emphasis added -j4j]

        To properly understand what I've written above about "the Emperor's new clothes syndrome", we need to review some important as-written legal principles. First, take note of the principle immediately below that all political power is inherent in the people. That automatically means that zero political power is inherent in any alleged "public servant," and that the only possible bona fide power or bona fide authority any such alleged "public servant" has must find its originations in a bona fide written delegation of power contained in a bona fide provision of an applicable constitution, no exceptions!!!

      The important thing to remember is that everything, disguised as an Act of Congress, a Code, a Resolution, or any alleged "law" that has been allegedly "enacted" over the last 230 years, that is not authorized by the Constitution, is not law, is wholly void ab initio from the time of its inception, and is ineffective for any and all purposes. If it is not by the consent of the People via the Supreme Law of the Land, it's as if it never existed in the first place. The so-called administrative regime, including the courts and judges, is null and void and ineffective for all purposes.  The fraud will end when J.A.I.L. is passed into law and the sovereign People will take control of their government under constitutional standards.

      J.A.I.L. (Judicial Accountability Initiative Law) www.jail4judges. org

      To be automatically added to future mailings, place the word Subscribe in the subject line and email to VictoryUSA@jail4jud ges.org

      We are a ministry in great need of your financial support. Please donate to this important work at "J.A.I.L." P.O. Box 207, North Hollywood, CA 91603

      J.A.I.L. is a unique addition to our Constitution heretofore unrealized.

      E-Group sign on at http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/jail4judge s/join

      Visit our active flash - http://www.jail4jud ges.org/national _001.htm

      *   *   *

      He has combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to our constitution, and unacknowledged by our laws; giving his assent to their acts of pretended legislation.    - Declaration of Independence

      "..it does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.."  - Samuel Adams

      striking at the root."   -- Henry David Thoreau                        <><