An Unaccountable Judiciary - "The Germ of Destruction," Thomas Jefferson

  • Jail 4 Judges
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 2006

      From: JERRY LEDWITH [mailto:LETMYPEOPLEKNOW@...]
      Sent: Saturday, November 18, 2006 2:51 AM
      To: Jail 4 Judges;

      DearJ.A.I.L .

      Thought this was a fitting photo in response to your newsletter.   This is a photo of Judge William Nicholas, a real scumbag that has been corrupt for yearsbut also well protected for years by other low-life scumbag public servants in this REPUBLIC we call America.

       "Jail for Judges"

      Coming to a State Near You

      "... Political Correctness remains just what it was intended to be: a sophisticated and dangerous form of censorship and oppression, imposed upon the citizenry with the ultimate goal of manipulating, brainwashing and destroying our society."

      "Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."

      The germ of destruction is in the power of the judiciary, an irresponsible body - working like gravity by night and by day, gaining a little today and a little tomorrow, and advancing its noiseless step like a thief over the field of jurisdiction, until all shall render powerless the checks of one branch over the other and will become as venal and oppressive as the government from which we separated.”                - Thomas Jefferson.