When Lies Become the Truth Because Government Says It Is (Limited)

  • E Mailing
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2006
      When Lies Become the Truth
      Because Government Says It Is

      Nancy, nothing of substance has, or will be changed in the Initiative. (Statements as to what is not intended, possibly.) The problem is the South Dakota government is lying about what the Initiative states. The law requires the courts to adhere to the intent of the Initiative's "framer," and to avoid absurd and unreasonable interpretations, but the courts ignore their own case precedent, and proceed on with their agenda to discredit what is sought to be voted upon.

      I have been stating time and time again that J.A.I.L is about judges only, and that has always been its intent from the beginning, but they just contradict my stated intent, and say the objective is really to go after juries and sue them, etc. They want to scare and intimidate all the voters, (potential jurors) from voting for it out of fear they will be arrested for their decisions when they serve on jury duty.

      Illustration:  If I say my name is "Ron Branson," and even swear to that fact, they say my name is really "Joe Blow" without proof, it is what they say that carries the day. This is out and out fraud. But to whom does one complain when all officialdom in the South Dakota government is involved in this fraud? It is a pure outright attack upon the voting process itself.  J.A.I.L. has proved that the judges control and cover-up for all the rest of government, and so government is inversely disposed to cover-up for all judges. There is no judicial independence.

      The problem is not the wording of the Initiative, but the government's power to lie in contravention of its intent. If the government can convince 90% of the people that a lie is the truth, does that make the lie the truth? No! But that is what is going on here!

      -Ron Branson