Good News - Ron Branson Debut Soon To Take Place

  • Ron Branson, Author/Founder of J.A.I.L.
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2006
      As many of you may know, Ron Branson has been off the internet for
      close to three months due to our email program computer crash. While
      reorganizing the address book has not yet be solved, Ron Branson can
      now get on the internet and monitor what is happening, which he is
      now doing.

      Today are celebrating the Declaration of Independence, with Ron
      Branson having proverbally dropped out sight on April 15 of this
      year. Is there a significance in this happenstance? Notwithstandin,
      Ron Branson gives his greetings to everyone, and expresses his
      happiness to again emerge upon the scene of the internet world. Most
      will rejoice, but those among the J.A.I.L. opposition will surely
      lament for the new appearance of Ron Branson, whom they call
      the "certified" nut from California, and the one who troubles the
      entire establishment in South Dakota.

      Ron thanks you all for your patience and willingness to endure
      through this time of trial. God bless you all.

      Ron Branson
      VictoryUSA@...