J.A.I.L. Given a Time Slot for Saturday at Freedom Conference

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2006

      Los Angeles, California                                     March 6, 2006
      The Inherent Right of ALL People to Alter or Reform Abusive Government.
      The Right Upon Which All Other Rights Depend
      The Torchbearer for J.A.I.L. Nationally - Support Them!
      P.O. Box 412, Tea, S.D. 57064  -  (605) 231-1418

      J.A.I.L. Given a Time Slot for Saturday at Freedom Conference
      Ron Branson, Gary Zerman, and Bill Stegmeier to speak

      We just found out this afternoon from Peymon that J.A.I.L. will be given an opportunity to speak at the 2006 Health and Freedom Conference held March 10 - 12 at the Atrium Hotel, 18700 MacArthur Boulevard, Irvine, CA across from the Orange County (John Wayne) Airport. (949) 833-2770.

      J.A.I.L. will be scheduled sometime on Saturday, the 11th, time not certain. Ron will share the podium with Attorney Gary Zerman, and Bill Stegmeier with a report on the South Dakota J.A.I.L. campaign.

      We apologize for the late notice, however we were just notified this afternoon. Ron will look forward to seeing as many of you as possible at the Conference. He will be at the J.A.I.L. table for the entire Conference.

      To be added or removed, write to VictoryUSA@...
      Your help is needed: www.SouthDakotaJudicialAccountability.com

      minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.." - Samuel Adams