Welcoming New Colorado JIC, Victoria Bard

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2006
      Welcoming Our New Colorado
      JIC, Victoria Bard
      I have appointed Victoria Bard as our new JAILer-In-Chie of Colorado. Below is her acceptance letter. Please write and welcome her to the fold, and give her encouragement in the duties that await her. My thanks to her, and to all of you who have chosen to remain faithful in the objective of J.A.I.L. Colorado is a good initiative state awaiting to be gleaned in the advancement of truth for our country as a whole. God bless you, Victoria.
      -Ron Branson
      Nat'l J.A.I.L. Commander-In-Chief