* God Is Behind J.A.I.L. *

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2006
      God Is Behind J.A.I.L.
      By Duncan Campbell (NY) - dcpcug@...

      Dear Ron:

      I have been involved in this battle for the Soul of this Nation for many years.  Having seen the Constitution butchered by judges sitting behind the bench illegally twisting this priceless document to fit their own agenda and be unable to knock a hole in their "judicial immunity" has become a terrible blight in the minds of many liberty-loving Americans. I am one of them!

      I am a Christian! I can well remember when I was NOT a Christian.  The most dangerous misinterpretation, the one that has done the most damage to our youth for many decades is the lie of "separation of Church and State."  The hand of evil has been hooked to many arms in the judicial branch of our Government. It is impossible to believe that this was caused by ignorance of the written truths of this Document by people in such high office in government.

      That leaves us with nowhere to go, but "AGENDA"! The spiritual spiral downward probably started seventy or eighty years ago. It is my uneducated opinion that gross neglect on the part of "We the People," myself included, is largely to blame!

      I thank our GOD for J.A.I.L. and the goals that we (I am a JAILer from NY) see set before us. I believe that the GOD of this universe is in favor of, and is in back of this movement.  In as much as we can, we should endeavor to "do all in HIS Name"

      Duncan Campbell
      88 Quaker St, #6
      Granville, NY 12832
      dcpcug@...